prologue

No one knows and no one would even give it a second thought that the ultimate nerd, Taylor Sam would fall for the ultimate bad boy, Brad Symons. 

Yet no one knew that the same badass Brad that walks the halls, making girls swoon at even the sight of him, used to be her same nerdy best friend since 2nd grade. 

Her mind would always be etched with the image of the brunette bespectacled caring guy who would always be a part of her heart.

___

"Tay! Class time!" Ray, one of my study group friends said as he gave me a slap on my back. 

I turned around to face a lean smiling blonde in a grey tee and jeans. A pair of glasses hanging at the collar of his tee. I was watching the other end of the hallway where a non-spectacle, leather jacket wearing, blonde-dyed hair Brad stood next to his locker. Undeniably with the school sluts, Stacy, Katy and Macy. I don't know if they all changed their names to rhyme or they just called themselves that. Plastic barbies. 

"YO BRAD!" a voice hollered from the other end of the hallway.

 An extremely handsome boy came into view, with his dark hair and matching leather jacket as Brad. That was Dylan, one of the school's four badboys.

On the first day of high school, Brad came with a whole new outlook, literally. it's like years of friendship did't even mean shit to him. 

"Whoa what happened to you!" i remember crying out in amusement as he arrived on the school steps.

 He just frowned at me and walked past me bumping my shoulder on his way. "Fuck off, nerd."

That was the day, I lost my best friend.

A/N

Hello! Thank you so so much for stumbling upon my book. Okay so there will be some mature parts including swearing. HOWEVER, there would NOT be any sex scenes. Just saying. Haha. By the way, every chapter is accompanied with a complex word that sort of defines the chapter or the plot. XD 

This book was once known as "Best Friends with the Bad Boy". 

All Rights Reserved. Any similarities to other books are completely unintentional. 

And I always want to know what you guys think about the characters, the story, the plot, how you feel. So feel free to comment your thoughts and vote if you like the chapter. Thank you so so much. I really appreciate it! So please enjoy! <3