[72]: The Fashion Show - Formal

**What I imagine Lydia's and Ayla's Bridesmaid & Wedding dresses to look like**

As I began to undo the bridesmaid dress that Dana would be wearing, both her and Lois slipped on their underwear.

As Dana hung up her dressing gown ready to step into the dress, Lois hung up both swimsuits back into their garment bags and placed them onto the other rack for me.

I was actually really proud of this dress, it was different from your normal bridesmaid dresses, it was white. It was a slightly flowy dress that stopped at the knee. It pulled up onto one shoulder and had a small slit from near the shoulder to the centre of the bust, just giving a little hint of what was underneath. I wrapped the cobalt blue sash and tied it around Dana's waist as she slipped on her matching cobalt blue shoes.

"Don't forget when you reach the judges to flip the sash over to the fuchsia. Christina is sat at the front with the pink heels for you to change into as well."

"Okay so is she going to place them on the stage in front of me?" Dana asks as I unzip the wedding dress.

"Yea. As you're flipping over your sash slip out of your heels, Chris will place the pink ones in front of you and quickly grab the blue ones before you pose again and walk back up."

"Okay, it was easy enough when we practiced it at your house but I'm just nervous now. I don't want to ruin this for you." Dana sighs and I smile over at her.

"You won't and you can't. If you can't do the switch it's okay, just flip it back to the blue and walk back up the runway. The judges can see what I had planned from my sketches in their hand out anyway."

Getting Lois into the wedding dress took a lot more time than it does getting anyone into anything else. Mrs Tudor had allowed us a few more minutes on this set than the others, with her putting on a short power point of photos and video's she'd taken of us in class as we got ready for the show tonight for everyone to see.

I was in love with this wedding dress, it was mainly lace with a beautiful open back, it hugged Lois's figure until her mid-thigh where it then flowed down to the floor. It had a sweetheart neckline with tiny detailed lacy straps that held it up. Due to this being an open backed dress, Lois couldn't wear a bra, so she had stuck on her trusty sticky boobs. Once I had Lois in the dress I attached the veil into her hair just as Dana informed me that we needed to head to the stage, it was almost our turn.

"Oh my god we don't get a lot of time between sets do we." Lois says as she slips her feet into her heels.

"Not for this set no, the rest shouldn't be so hard. You've got plenty of time between this set and the next one as the boys set is next." I grin as we walk down towards the stage.

I couldn't help but gaze in amazement at all the models that were wearing different styles of formal outfits. Some girls had designed bridesmaid and wedding dresses like Ayla and myself; others had designed two wedding dresses or a wedding dress and a formal guest outfit. Maggie's however was a personal favourite of mine.

"Oh my gosh, Maggie. Who are these?" I ask bending down to the height of the cutest little boy and girl I'd seen, apart from Alex and Alice.

"These are my three and four year old god children, Sam and Matilda." Maggie grins holding both their hands.

"I love this idea, it's so cute. I bet the judges will love it as well. No one else has done this I don't think." I say standing up and smiling at her.

"I hope so."

The little boy was dressed up in a three piece suit along with top hat and tails, he looked adorable. The little girl was wearing a beautiful sparkly white princess dress with a dusty pink bow around her middle and a matching one in her gorgeous curly blonde hair.

"Again Lydia I have to say I love your designs, you're so talented babe. This wedding dress is insane and the detail...wow."

"Thanks Mags." I smile hugging her, I could hear Mel and Nina muttering away behind me but I ignored them. I knew that they were just jealous and trying to be spiteful.

Maggie's name was called out and she walked onto the stage with Sam and Matilda before joining their hands together and sending them down the runway. I didn't need to see what the audience were doing to know that they all loved this idea, you could hear them all going 'awwww'. Maggie waited at the top of the stage for the children to walk back up, and as kids never really follow instructions well I watched as Sam ran into Maggie's arms with Matilda right behind him.

The audience were laughing at them as my name was called out. Dana walked out first with the announcer telling the audience that she was wearing a bridesmaid dress, so that they wouldn't get it mixed up as a wedding dress.

I wasn't sure if Dana was going to do the colour switch until I saw her walking off the other side of the stage in pink heels.

"Just take your time walking down there okay, I don't want you falling and hurting yourself." I whisper to Lois and she grins at me.

"I won't, I'm going to do you proud Lyd."

"You already are babe." I say squeezing her hand again before she slowly walked out onto the stage.

Once again I ran around to the other side to meet Dana and for us both to watch Lois.

"So you managed to do the switch okay?" I ask Dana as I reach her.

"Yea, it was pretty easy really. I could see that the judges were smiling at my little switch up as Christina passed me the shoes."

"Oh great, thank you." I smile hugging her as Lois made her way towards us.

"How was it?" I ask hugging her before walking back towards the pod.

"Brilliant, could you hear everyone going 'ooo' and 'ahhh'?"

"No." I grin at her, "Did they like it?"

"Loved it." she smiles.

We pass Ayla, Georgia and Rosie and I squeeze her hand again.

"You make a beautiful bride G." I grin at Georgia in the wedding dress she was wearing.

"Thanks."

"You too Rosie, you look great in this colour blue." Lois says running her hand down the side of Rosie's pale blue bridesmaid dress.

"Thanks, I love it. I'm tempted to sneak this one home with me." she grins and we head back to the pod where Elliot was waiting for us.

"Where do you want me Lyd." Elliot grins as we walk in.

My eyes almost popped out my head when I realised he was only in his boxers sat waiting for me.

*~*~*~*~*

Again this is only a short part, I'm going to be posting each set individually. And sorry it took me a week to update, I've had a super busy week and I've not had any chance to write anything.

I want to thank you all so so much...I've hit 3 million reads. I can't quite believe it, I never expected 100,000 never mind this. Thank you all so much, I appreciate every comment and vote that you give me.

ANDDDD....guys can you all please go check out my short Halloween story on my page called 'The Costume Shop'. I'd LOVE some feedback on the story and would love to know what you think. THANK YOU!! *The story is in the external link as well if you click that!*