21. In the Midst of Chaos

Chapter 21 uploaded on my birthday! :D YAAAY!

Dedicated to AlbeyEapen. I love you so much darling. You're the most amazing friend ever!

A huge shoutout to all my dear readers for the amazing support this story has been receiving! Thank you so much, I can't express how grateful I am to you all! ♥♥♥

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors.

_____

Suzzanah's POV

I was blushing. There was no doubt about it. In fact I was blushing so hard that my sister would probably be able to see it from another country.

"S-sir?"

My eyes, that had initially been the size of footballs had now receded into their sockets and settled on staring at him in a very uncertain and flustered manner.

I wasn't an idiot, at least not all the time. I knew S was my initial, but why he would request for it was beyond me. Regardless it still made my heart rate speed up and my cheeks flush like tomatoes.

"What did I tell you about making me repeat myself?" he asked resting his elbow on his desk and chin on the palm of his hand as a lazy smirk stretched across his handsome face at the sight of me flushing.

I gulped, "Y-you don't like it"

He nodded. He jerked his head towards the band aids as his gaze momentarily fell on them before returning to mine, indicating that he wanted one right now.

Still blushing rosy red, I fumbled with the band aids till I found a white one with the letter S on it in blue. I took it out and held it out to him, not meeting his gaze. He simply raised his chin from his hand and with the same amused smirk and mischievous glint in his eyes, he held his injured finger out to me and my blush intensified.

He couldn't be serious!

My gaze shifted from the band aid in my hand to his face and then to his finger, which I had to say was starting to look much better already. I blinked at the cut which just a minute ago had been much longer.

It couldn't be...was it healing already?

As I stared intently at the Alpha's finger he suddenly pressed his wound hard with another finger making it start bleeding again. I gasped and ran around his desk.

"Sir! Please don't do that!" I chided worriedly taking his hand in mine. I quickly grabbed a tissue and blotted the blood ignoring the tingles shooting through my hands. I held the tissue in one hand and tore the paper covering over the band aid with my mouth.

Quickly removing the tissue paper I blew on his finger softly, not oblivious to the glaring fact that his gaze had not left me even once. Quickly separating the plastic ends I leaned forward to place the band aid around his ring finger.

"Make sure the S is clearly visible", he told me making me glare at him. His smirk only seemed to widen at the sight of my perplexed disposition. Quickly I placed the band aid around his finger, making sure I didn't hurt him. While I did so, I noticed that the cut's size had further reduced.

How odd...

Once I was done, I stepped away from him. He inspected the band aid and by the looks of his face, he seemed satisfied. His eyes returned to mine and I could clearly see the amusement brimming within the warm brown depths.

"I kind of like it", he said softly.

Slowly, he turned his finger slightly and pressed his lips down on the S, and all the while, his eyes never left mine.