18. Mornings

Steve:

Steve didn't sleep at your place with you often, only for rare instances with a good reason. Steve woke up before you no matter where he was sleeping and he enjoyed waking you up. If he as at your place he would wake up to you asleep on his chest and smile at you before kissing your head. If you didn't wake up to that he would whisper your name a few times and he'd rub your shoulder lightly. If he wasn't with you, you would wake up to humorous Muppet style version America the Beautiful (Steve's ringtone). You would answer with a 'Good Morning Spangles' making him chuckle before he said 'Good Morning Darling' and you would both talk about your plans for the day.

Bucky:

Bucky woke up before you every morning. If you had a long time to get ready that morning he would make breakfast before coming back to wake you up to eat before you get ready for the day. He'd crawl back onto the bed, put his arms on either side of you and hover for a moment and leaning down to wake you up with a kiss. If you didn't have as much time he would wake you up less than a minute after he had woken up, by kissing your neck repeatedly. Then you would both get up and quickly get ready and eat a quick breakfast together, before you both headed out for whatever the day had in store for you. 

Pietro:

You and Pietro both wake up to your alarm clock, which of course is always one of your favorite songs. The only way you are a morning person is if you start the day out by singing along to a song you love. After one song you get up and start to get yourself dressed, while Pietro is still sitting up in the bed. He watches you sing along to the music and chuckles at how cute you are until you unfortunately turn the music off and lean over to kiss him before going to get breakfast. That's when he finally gets out of bed and is already dressed and walking out the door behind you a second later.

Loki:

In yours and Loki's case it's always a toss up as to which one of you will wake up first in the morning. If he wakes up first he will stay in bed for a moment admiring your sleeping form under the morning sunlight. Then he will quietly slip out of bed, throwing on a shirt, then he will pick you up and fling you over hisshoulder. This instantly wakes you up, and while this is quite the rude awakening it is always followed by him making you breakfast and it is amusing so you don't mind. You have a softer touch than he does when you're up first. You enjoy tickling his sides to wake up, he's not the biggest fan, but he thinks your cute when you happy in the morning so he lets it slide. 

Clint:

Clint is always the one to wake up first in the morning, even though he is not a very energetic morning person until he's eaten a full breakfast. After a few moments of rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Clint closes the few inches of space between you and crawls on top of you. You usually wake up as soon as he does this, but he places a few sloppy kisses on your cheek and nose anyway. Then he drags you to kitchen for breakfast, both of you dragging your feet quite a bit.

Thor:

You are always the one to wake up first, and Thor is quite the heavy sleeper so you have to go for the semi-rude awakenings. You wake up after having slept basically on top of him and then quietly slide out from under the blanket not disturbing him yet. You get dressed and have coffee before waking him up. You start by quickly ripping the comforter off of him, and if this doesn't wake him up you grab a small cup of water from the bathroom and throw it in his face. Usually one of these things will work, and if the don't, well, that's why you own a megaphone. 

Tony:

You and Tony are basically on the same internal clock in the morning. You wake up at the same time and stare at each other for a few minutes before you both slowly sit up in the bed and Tony pulls up the news for you. Then he tells FRIDAY to turn the coffee maker on and you guys stay in bed for a little while reading the news and scrolling through social media, silently and gently waking yourselves up. Eventually you both look at each other and you know it's time to actually leave the bed, and you help each other drag your butts out of bed to get coffee and start the day.

Natasha:

Nat wakes up before you and she gets a few things ready for the morning, then she heads out for her morning run before you even wake up. You wake up a little while later to your alarm clock and on Nat's pillow she's usually put your favorite fuzzy sweatshirt out for you. This way you don't have to get out from under the warm covers before replacing them with a warm sweatshirt. Then you head to the kitchen where your girlfriend has already made a pot of coffee for you and left you a note that always starts with 'Morning beautiful.'

Wanda:

 Wanda was always asleep when you woke up, curled up on the bed sometimes with a smile on her face. Wanda was bit of a slow mover in the morning. You would wake smiling to yourself about how cute she was before dragging yourself off the bed to go get coffee. Once you had  your first cup you would pour yourself a second and one for Wanda, then head back to the bedroom. You would place your mug down and walk over to her. You ran you fingers through her hair and waved the coffee around in front of her face for her to smell which would eventually wake her up with a wide smile on her face.