Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to ameerah99 she's awesome. So here's chapter 7. Enjoy!⭐️
I know I said I'll update every Saturday but I just had to put this one up here. Double score for you guys.

Finally! Something interesting to do today. I was silently thanking Raiden for letting me train. Well he wanted me to do something in the pack so this was part of it although I'm still kind of isolating myself from his pack member. It's expected because I don't want to meet anyone or become friends with anyone because my stay here would soon be up.

I got ready at exactly 10am like Raiden said and immediately, he knocked on the door and showed me where the gym for training was. I nodded and smiled at him and he smiled back at me and just stood there. I looked back and saw him still standing there.

"Don't you have anywhere to be?" I asked and he shook his head like he was brought back from a trance he was.

"Oh sorry for that" he said while looking down. "I'll be on my way now but I'll send Jacob in now." He said.

I was hitting the punching bag and lifting some weights. The outfit I wore put my abs on perfect display. I have four abs and they are rock hard. For a girl, that's something. I wore a sports bra with a three quarters sweat pants and paired it up with my Nike running shoes. I put my hair up in a messy bun.

I went to the treadmill and ran for 20 minutes. I was used to all these training because of Derek and The Agency. Jacob was taking so much time in getting here so I did my workouts. By now, I was pumped for my training.

"Sorry I took so long." Jacob said as he ran into the gym panting. I shrugged him off and we got started.

"So let me teach you the basics." I said as I readied myself to teach him.

"Teach me the basics?" He laughed and shook his head. "Girl please, I can take you down in a minute." I bragged.

"Wanna bet on it?" I smirked because if I set up my rules, I know I would win.

"Sure. Let's bet on it. If you lose, you give me 50 bucks." Haha. This is gonna be fun.

"Deal. But there are rules and you MUST comply by them." I said.

"Okay. What are the rules?" Oh poor Jacob doesn't know what's coming at him.

"There will be no use of wolf speed, wolf strength or anything wolf. It's gonna be a fair fight." I said and he nodded.

"Come at me bitch." I smirked and he lunged for me but I dodged it quickly. I threw his hands to punch me but I took his had and twisted it behind him. I used my leg to kick him behind his knee. He fell on his knees and I pushed him down on his face and had him on a lockdown (a/n : it's kinda hard to explain fighting scenes).

I stood up from him and he looked at me in shock.

"You gotta teach me that move. That was so awesome!" He laughed as he stood up from the ground.

"Of course I'll teach you." I laughed and we continued training. He told me about the pack house and where they chill, the ceremonies they have, their bonfires and many cool stuffs about the pack. The way he talked about Raiden made him sound like a great alpha. I realized we were having too much fun and laughing so much. I couldn't believe I let him in. Even if I didn't let him in completely, it just felt a little somehow to be laughing and having so much fun.

"Let's just get this over with." I said in a cold tone. Jacob looked at me confusedly.

"Okay?" He raised his brow at me and I gave him a cold look.

"Why you acting like a bitch?" He asked in an I-have-had-enough-of-you tone.

"Just get this done with and leave" I said in a calm deadly tone.

"I might just leave now!" Jacob yelled at me.

"Then go!" I yelled back.

"Bipolar bitch!" He yelled and stormed off.

Whatever.

Raiden's POV

"What's up Raiden?" Brian asked as he entered my office.

"Just alpha work. Nothing much." I said as I put my papers back down on my desk and turned my full attention on Brian.

"Why don't you just let her go?" Brian said.

"Who is she?" Although I knew exactly who he was talking about.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about Raiden! She treats you like garbage and you are still being nice to her." Brian shouted.

"I don't care whether she treats me like trash. She's my mate and I know she will open up to me soon." I said calmly.

"She's such a bitch. Don't you see the way she talks to you? You're an alpha for godsakes! She disrespects you and you don't punish her?" He asked exasperatedly.

"Don't forget she's human. My alpha command doesn't exactly work on her." I said while looking back at the papers scattered on my table.

"When do you ever learn Raiden?" He sighed. I've had enough of him insulting my mate. I got angry at him this time.

"That wasn't my fault, so don't you EVER talk to me like that! I'm your alpha and you will respect me! Now LEAVE!" I said in my alpha voice and he bowed his head in submission.

"Sorry alpha." He left and I sighed.

Damn! She is bipolar but don't worry, she will get better soon. Hopefully. Anyways, don't forget to vote and tell me what you think of this chapter. Thank you!⭐️