(28) Ruined Date

It was almost seven that night when I walked up the stairs pulling the bands out of my hair and tried to brush it down and tame it.

I could watch a movie and paint my nails and have some girl time if there's nothing good to do!

I reached Xavier's room and I stopped short. I was hearing music it sound really soft and smooth. I turned the doorknob silently and pushed the door a little. Xavier was wearing his black Beats headphones and his phone was in his pocket. He was silently playing a violin and moving to whatever he was listening to. I walked in quietly and shut the door. I leaned against it and watched him and he opened his eyes and looked up and jumped. He quickly hid the violin and bow behind his back.

"Hi Royalty." he said innocently pulling off his headphones and hanging it around his neck

"Don't give me those puppy eyes." I chuckled walking up to him "I saw and heard you playing and you sounded great. Play it over again, please."

He blushed shyly and looked at the ground.

"I-I don't really play in front of people." he looked down at the carpet

My smile faded for a second and I walked up to him and held out my pinkie finger.

"Promise me that one day you'd play for me?" I asked

"I promise." he locked his pinkie with mine.

He put away his violin and bow and took off the music in his ears and put away his phone and headphones. He turned to look at me while I sat on the edge of the bed taking of my sneakers. I felt his gaze on me and I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked kicking off my shoes

"I'm free tonight." he turned away a little "You want to go out and see a movie or something?"

A date?

"Sure." I smiled at him and he pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me.

He leaned in and kissed me softly. His lips were wet and smooth and he moved slowly over mine and my lips followed him his rhythm. I smiled against his lips and gripped his shirt and pulled him down onto me more. He parted my lips with his warm tongue and slowly explored every inch of my mouth before pulling away slowly.

"If we start anything now we won't leave until late so get dressed." he said and I laughed then squealed when he slapped my butt.

He went into his closet then into the bathroom. I went into my closet and fished around for something to wear. I pulled out a light blue skinny jeans and a white vest them found a cool pair of black boots. I went into my room and showered and dressed and went down to meet him.

Xavier's POV

I dressed in dark blue ripped skinny jeans and a white polo shirt with a black skull at the back and I pushed my phone into my pocket and took my black hoodie. I ran down the stairs while dialing Taylor.

"Hey Taylor, pick Royalty up for me and drop her at the cinema." I ordered him and hung up and went out the front door before the others knew I was gone.

Royalty's POV

I ran down the stairs and Taylor met me.

"I have orders from Maestro to drive you over." he bowed

I nodded and followed him to the limo and in no time we were outside the cinema. He dropped me and then left and I looked around. People were walking in and laughing and chattering in Italian. I looked around for Xavier but I couldn't find him. I jumped ten feet off the ground when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist but relaxed a little.