Chapter 38

Izzy's POV

It seemed like everything was slowly getting back to normal, although I did feel out of place being at home. I felt all on eyes on me and a part of me still wanted to scream and run away, from the front I was starting to put up again to make believe that I was actually okay. Don't get me wrong rehab had helped a lot especially with the therapy but now I had this pressure to not fall back. To be honest the only person who had kept me sane this past month back home was Michael. Since Jackie was away at school in L.A., he really was the only one I ever spent time with. Thankfully Christmas was around  the corner and of course Michael and I had planned a trip to meet up with a few of friends. Of course all real fun would have to wait after Christmas.

"Hey want to come pick up Demi with me" Dallas asked as I sat at the kitchen barstool eating breakfast.

"Yeah sure" I said promptly twirling on the chair and grabbing my shoes.

"So I know you're one hundred percent tired of hearing this but generally how are you" Dallas asked as we drove toward the airport.

"I'm fine" I laughed. "Just tired of everyone's eyes on me, expecting me to fuck up"I stated.

"We're not expecting you to spiral back" she eyed me from the corner of her eye.

"I know it's just annoying. Like Thanksgiving god, I had never hated so many people at once" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah don't worry eventually it goes away ask Demi" she laughed. "Changing subject how's Michael" she cooed.

"He's goooooood" I retorted in her same lovey dovey tone.

"I swear you two are perfection" she signed.

"Thanks" i smiled feeling myself blush at the mention of Michael. I really was thankful for him and I couldn't believe how much I had hurt him and yet he still stuck around, I guess what we had was real.

Pulling up to the airport we quickly spotted Demi and were soon on our way back home.

"So Iz, anything new going on?" Demi asked from the back seat.

"Uh not really I am thinking of starting college this spring semester" I mention.

"Really where" Both girls asked.

"Not sure it depends, if I stay here or if I move back to L.A." I spoke hesitantly.

"Wait you want to move back to L.A." Dallas asked upset at the fact that this was the first she was hearing it.

"Dal, Demi you both know I love you guys to the moon and back and have been nothing short of the best since I've came into your guys life but I actually have a lot going for me back in L.A." I said quickly adding. "And I know my last trip to L.A. wouldn't say that but as much as I don't want to be apart from you guys thats my home"

"And we'll support you 100%" Dallas smiled of to me.

"Thank you, Demi?" I questioned considering she was still silent.

"Dallas is right, I support you too. But you do understand my hesitance" she finally spoke.

"You can't expect to avoid L.A. the rest of my life because I had a melt down there" I sarcastically stated.

"No but I guess we'll just always see you as our baby" Demi cooed trying to pinch my checks.

"Enough" I laughed swatting away her hand.

"What about Michael" Dallas asked.

"Our relationship is  obviously great right now, but I'm going to talk to him when we go out there after Christmas" I reassured them.