♚Modern AU Special Chapter♚

(Y/n) actually enjoyed living alone in her small apartment, living off of ramen and watching seasons after seasons of her favorite anime. She watched endlessly on her laptop and would fangirl to her heart's content. It was not that much of a lonely life, her parents would always call her and nag on how she is doing. Lately, her parents have been asking suspicious questions about when she will find herself her significant other..

"So, at what point and when are you going to get married, (Y/n)?"

"Mom, I am not into relationships right now. I am busy with other things."

"But dear! I want to have grandchildren at least!"

"I'll think about it, geez." lied (Y/n), as she hung up on her mother, before she could say anything else.

Honestly, (Y/n) was not at all interested in finding her mate for life. She liked living a solitary independent life. What was there to find love? Love is such a nuisance with too many false hopes. But, there is one person that she harbors feelings for...

Ding!

(Y/n) perked up at the sound of her phone receiving a text message.  She scrambled to reply to the message quickly.

Saturday 2:14pm
From: Aido-san
Hey, (Y/n)! Wanna go to the carnival with me later today? I got an extra ticket for free, and wondered if you wanna spend some time together! ;) You seem kind of stressed and sad lately, so take this opportunity as a means to loosen up and have fun! I can pick you up if you decide to go. :3 Please reply soon♡♡

(Y/n) blushed at the text Aido sent her. That blond of a flirt, he was (Y/n)'s new childhood neighbor after she moved in whom she always hung out with when she was little. She never could really tell if Aido was serious or just teasing her, when he would shower her with compliments and appraisals. Now, they are both attending the same university together. From time to time, they would both see each other in the hallways, but they had no classes with one another.

(Y/n) and Aido had a lot of memories together as little kids, Aido would play tag with (Y/n) around an old oakwood forest under the fall foliage or race across the fields of daisies just yonder of the green hills during the spring. (Y/n) had to admit, Aido is still as charming as ever when he was young..

In the middle of (Y/n)'s nostalgic flashbacks of Aido, (Y/n) recieved another text message from someone whom she recently knew....

Saturday 2:20pm
From: Takuma-san
   ☺Hello? Are you there? It's me, Takuma, the barista at the coffeeshop, remember? We exchanged numbers hahah. If you aren't that busy, would you like to come stop by at the coffee shop and hangout? I have something for you! ^_^ We can get to know each other a bit more, since I am off my shift today! RSVP~

(Y/n) felt her heart pick up a pace. She nearly almost forgot that last week, she has been going to this one particular coffeeshop everyday, and met this guy, who was around her age and goes to the same university as her, working there. His name is Takuma. He is a very generous and kind guy with such a gentlemanly manners. Takuma is a charming blond male with sincere green eyes. The girls at (Y/n)'s university would call him the Coffee Prince. He is just like out of a fairytale with his ethereal charm that can capture a girl's heart.

Takuma loved visiting the university's library and read, he is a very intellectual person. (Y/n) met him as she was ordering a nice warm cup of coffee, when he approached her personally, saying, "How can I be of assistance for such a pretty lady?" They chatted briefly and exchanged numbers for future communications. (Y/n) recalled that memory of last week when suddenly her phone started ringing.