Valentine's Day Special♡: Dark Pit x Reader

I'm starting to get the need to write feeling back!! Which means, I'll be posting more one shots much often. By the way, this one shot is gonna have a little twist than the others, so it's not gonna have the same beginning. Please enjoy and comment if I should keep doing the Valentine's Day Special one shots like this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You ran up to your room to see what this letter Peach was talking about. You looked in your mail to see that there was no mail in there.

"Really Peach? You made me run up all those flights of stairs for nothing," You mumbled.

You felt your phone vibrate from your back pocket, making you flinch. You grabbed it and saw who was calling: Peach. You tapped the answer button and pressed the phone against your ear.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey (Y/N)! Um, I'm really sorry I made you run up all those stairs, I just realized I was looking at the wrong room number."

"Oh okay, um I got to go now so-" You got cut off by Peach saying something.

"Wait! What I did see in that persons mail is a letter from you. The room was, uh, wait give me a minute to remember...J12."

"J12? I'm also on the 10th floor. Wait I'll remember who I sent it to. Anyways, I got to go Peach, bye!"

"Alright, bye (Y/N)!!"

You stared at your screen and hung up and let out a sigh of relief.

"J12? When did I send a letter to J12?" You shrugged and went to your room and looked at your handy dandy book which said all the brawlers and which room they're in.

"Alright, J12....ah, here it is! And the person who is in J12 is....WHAT!?" You gasped and covered mouth, rapidly shaking your head.

"Dark Pit!?" You said.

Dark Pit had been your long time crush since the first time you laid eyes on him. It wasn't about his features but it was the way he acted towards you. He's usually rude to everyone he talk to but you...you're different to him. You don't try to get his attention, which is one thing he likes about you. Sure, he's extremely cute but that's not what mattered to you. And little did you know that the dark angel held feelings towards you as well.

"God damnit! Why did I send that stupid letter!?" Tears were running down your cheeks. "And the fact is that I forgot it was Valentines day, so he probably read it already!!"

The thing that was bothering you was, well you sent a letter to Dark Pit saying how much you like him and he will accept your feelings. Now you feel embarrassed.

You suddenly hear a low knock on the door. You quickly wipe off the tears from your face and put on your best fake smile.

"C-come in!" You said, your voice shaking.

When the door opened, there you saw Dark Pit.

"Uh, hey (Y/N)," He said.

"H-hey Dark Pit," You smiled again, but failed.

"Look, (Y/N). I know why you seem upset. I saw the letter you put in my mailbox. And well, I don't know how to say this," He scratched the back of his head.

He doesn't like me. Just face it....

"Well," He took a deep breath and grabbed both of your hands. "Well, I like you too (Y/N). I always have."

He gave you a sweet smile that made your heart melt.

"R-really?"

"Yeah," He slowly leans in and kisses you softly on the lips. He let's go of your hands and wraps his around your waist as you place yours on his chest. You felt him smile during the kiss as he detached his lips from yours and hugged you.

"Well, does this mean we're a thing now?" You ask.

"Yeah," He looks into your (e/c) orbs. "I guess it does."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That ending was really cheesy! I actually think I like this version of my VDS better. But I want to know what you think. Anyways, I hope you liked it and stay awesome!!