☆Part 31☆

QOTD- Do you guys think that the last chapter was a dream? 😈😏😈

AOTD- Maybe. Maybe not😏😏
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ: I didn't edit this chapter because it's 12AM and I'm tired >.< so excuse my mistakes.  Correct me if you see anything wrong in here.

EunMi's View

JaeHee- "EunMi, wake up... It's morning," eh?...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
😈
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Me- "Huh? What?..." I was still half asleep.

JaeHee- "C'mon! Get up! We're gonna have to prepare breakfast if we're the last ones! Pali!!"

Omg no. I don't want to prepare breakfast for these other 40 people. JaeHee left like one minute before me.

I grabbed my jacket and slipped on my boots and ran out. Hopefully I'm not the last one......

I ran to the base and it looks like everyone was there........ Shoot.....

Teacher- "Alright then. It looks like EunMi is making- oh! EunMi and Jungkook are preparing breakfast!" He pointed behind me and I looked back and there was Jungkook panting.

Everyone cheered from not being the last ones. Just give me a moment to go cry in a corner.... But hey, cooking isn't that bad... But cooking for 40 other people...omg...

Jungkook- "What what's happening?..." I could tell he was still half asleep.

Me- "Aigoo, let's go! We gotta go grocery shopping," I sighed.

I walked over to the teacher and asked if we could borrow his car and some money...you know...he said they'll pay for everything...

Teacher- "Drive safely and get back here soon kiddos!"

Me- "Arraseo!"

Jungkook and I started walking to the car.

Me- "You can drive right?" Jungkook shook his head no.

Me- "I guess I'm driving then."

I was about to get into the driver seat.

Jungkook- "Yah idiot. I'll drive," he smiled at me cheekily.

Me- "But you said you didn't know how to drive..." I'm kinda worried now.

Jungkook- "I was just kidding," he pinched my cheeks.

Jungkook- "My cute baby..." He muttered to himself as we set off to the market.

We arrived at the market and there wasn't a lot of people. Just a few.

Jungkook- "Stay close to me, or else you're going to get lost. Wait, I'll just carry you since your ankle is like that."

Me- "Jungkook I'm fine and that's kinda weird to be doing that out in the public."

Jungkook- "Well you are my girlfriend."

Me- "Since when huh? I don't remember saying I was your girlfriend," I crossed my arms.