29. Field Trip (Part 1)

NO ONE'S POV

"I want to sit with them...." All the girls pouted.

Some of them were mad, especially Laura (Queenka), Woosin, and Yuna.

Beside that, everyone was extremely excited for this 3 days and 2 nights camping trip.

Jinhee sit outside the window while Taehyung sit beside her. Around them was BTS and Got7's maknae.

"How much stuff did you bring??" Taehyung was shocked of Jinhee's backpack.

"What? It's necessary, you know." *I spent 2 days to pack this up!*

TAEHYUNG's POV

Gosh my back is killing me.... It's been hours. When are we going to be there???

I look at Jinhee, she is already off in her dreamland. I can't help but smile at her,..... How can she be this beautiful sleeping?
Her earbuds are still stuck in her ear, what is she listening to? I took out one side of her earbud and put to my ear.

Oh...... I know this song! Isn't it.... from Dream? That's one of the popular girl group also from JYP? I don't know the member's faces but I know their names and heard their songs playing everywhere, it's pretty catchy~

It's amazing to me how she can sleep with music this loud. I took her phone and turn off the music as I laid her head gently on my shoulder.

Argghhhhh she's so precious!!my heart won't stop racing!!!

NO ONE's POV

"Attention, everyone!" All the teachers yelled. "We arrived at the forest, every student please take care of their properties carefully for the next few days. Now be careful when you walk out, the forest could be a dangerous place."

No one is listening to the teachers though, they were too busy being excited for the trip.

After all the students exited the bus, they stayed in the camp and wait for further instructions.
BTS, Jinhee, Miyoung, BamBam, and Yugeum form a big group and were inseparable.

"Woh, I wish I can share the same tent as BTS oppa~"
"I wish BamBam and Yugeum oppa invite me to their tent tonight!!"

*Keep dreaming, girls!* Miyoung and Jinhee smirked.

"Alright everyone! You guys have an hour to set up the tents with your partner! Keep in mind that the tents will be where you guys will be sleeping to night so built it safely. You can build the tent anywhere you want but make sure it's inside the campsite. Meet here in an hour and we will start our activities, understand??!"

"Yes!!" All the students yelled.

"Pst!"

"Guys!" Rapmon called.

"Yes??!"

"Let's go hurry before the fangirls followed and camp next to us!" Suga said.

"There's a safe place over there, enough for 5 tents!" J-Hope stated.

"Okay!! Let's go, hurry!"

NO ONE's POV

"YAH! You pabo!!" Taehyung groaned for the nth times.

"Argghh, stop yellingg!" Jinhee retort.

It's been more than 30 minutes and they are still struggling with the tent while the others are almost done.