30. Field Trip (Part 2)

JINHEE's POV

I woke up early and decided to leave Taehyung to sleep longer.
He was dead asleep which only makes it easier for me to escape his embrace.
I found a few of BTS members are already woken up when I exited the tent.
After that, Miyoung and I decided to go brush our teeth together. Miyoung finishes early and leave first while I take my time to shower.

I return to the tent after the shower but Taehyung was not there...... Wonder where he goes....

"Looking for someone?" I spun around when I heard the voice.
Unfortunately it wasn't Tae but that Woosin guy. I ignore him while looking around the campsite for Taehyung.

"You've been ignore me the whole week, KJ. I told you I'll blow your cover if you don't listen to me" Woosin grinned.

I avoid eye contact and ignore him again. I'm getting real tired of him.

"Jinhee!!" I heard BTS called from afar and I immediately spot them.
Without a second thought, I run toward them and leave the sasaeng behind.

"Yah!! Remember what I said!!" I heard him yelled.

NO ONE's POV

Jinhee arrive with the group but there seems to be someone who ignore her.

"Taehyung!"

"Why did you leave without me" She pouted.

"You leave without me first! You didn't even wake me up..... And no morning kisses either" Taehyung replied.

"You seems tired so I let you sleep more and who says I'll give you a morning kiss!!" Jinhee retort.

"Aish.... Why are they bickering first thing in the morning" BamBam roll his eyes.

"Shut up!" Jinhee glared.

"And why is that Woosin guy infront of the tent?" Taehyung brow raises.

"Umh..... He... Just told me that you guys left!"

"Are you sure?... You're not hiding anything?"

"Nope!"

*why do I sense something fishy* Taehyung thought.

The instructor lead the students to cottages where wooden benches are located outside. On the way, Woosin's hungry eyes never leave Jinhee.

BTS, Miyoung, Jinhee, Yugyeom, and BamBam sit in one bench.... And of course the bench becomes the center of attention. Breakfast were serves to everyone while the teachers are discussing about today's event.

"Jinhee, what are you looking at?" Taehyung try to peek at Jinhee's phone but she quickly covered it.

"Nothing!"

"Tch, lemme see!!" Taehyung reach his hand for her phone but Jinhee slap it away.

"......meanie..." Taehyung frown then give up.

JINHEE's POV

I FINALLY FOUND BTS INSTA!!
They all are so popular for being good looking!!

The first person I stalked was Taehyung.... Duh. My heart skip a beat when I see his Instagram bio mentioned the date we were official.

And he posted a photo of me!!! ..... I mean us. Arghhhh, I notice how unattractive I look. Aish, there goes my KJ image.
The picture was taken when we were on a date. The caption says "The best day ever with the love of my life~"
He's the sweetest thing ever!!
But then I notice that picture have the least likes..... The fangirls hate me that much....