31. Hurt

NO ONE's POV

Jinhee enter the school with swollen eyes and a horrible mood. Last night was a sleepless night for her as she did nothing but turning from one side of the bed to the other, thinking about is it true or not that they are really over.

She walked to class, hoping Taehyung would be there but he wasn't. Taehyung ditched. Jinhee felt terrible at the thought of Taehyung ditching, because he stop ditching a long time ago.... He must've try to avoid her.

Throughout class, Jinhee stared blankly at his seat and felt as if a piece of her was missing. From afar, BamBam and Yugyeom won't stop looking at Jinhee, noticing how horrible she looks.

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Taehyung!"

"Taehyung!!"

"Oppa!! Wake up!"

"Umh...." I groaned as I heard a voice interrupted my sleep.

"Taehyung oppa!!"

"What?!" It was just Yuna.

"Why are you sleeping in the library? You didn't go to class?"

"I just need some sleep" I replied.

If you ask why we're together, don't get the wrong idea. During the night when I found the girl I thought was the one for me, cheated. Out of no where, Yuna appeared to comfort me, I didn't deny it because at that time, all I want is some comforting. Of course I'm not going to replace Yuna for Jinhee, although Jinhee cheated on me..... my heart still belong to her. She played with me all this time without me knowing. She should've told me to break up if she was with Woosin, maybe that way I won't suffer like I am now.

"It's already break time, you should go meet up with BTS, they're probably waiting" Yuna said.

Already break time? How long have I been sleeping here??

"Thanks for telling"

"Anytime, oppa" she smiles.

I lift myself off the ground and dusting the dirt off my uniform.

"Since I'm going to the vending machine, it's on the same way right? Let's go together!" She beamed.

"Sure" I shrugged. "Whatever"

NO ONE's POV

"Taehyung!" Jinhee called out the moment she saw him. Jinhee come to a halt when she spotted Yuna with Taehyung.
She didn't like the fact that they are together.

Acting like he did not hear anything, Taehyung walked pass Jinhee without even one glance.

"Taehyung wait" Jinhee successful grabbed his sleeve.

"Let go-"

"Please hear me out" Jinhee pleaded. Taehyung could feel his heart tighten, he just simple roll his eyes.

"We have nothing to do with each other, now let go." Taehyung said coldly.

"No! I won't let our relationship be over like that! Taehyung listen, it was just a misunderstanding!"

"That's cold Jinhee...... 'misunderstanding'? That's not what you said last time." A voice interrupted. Indeed it was Woosin, who was stalking KJ all this time.

"Last time?" Taehyung scoff as he form a fist.

"There was no last time! Taehyung please believe me" Jinhee said hopelessly.

"You change your mind quick Jinhee" Woosin added.

"Stop making stuf-"

"Enough, I don't have time for this" Taehyung said with icy tone.