35. I'm Sorry

NO ONE's POV

"................. Is he.......alive?" Jin asked BTS, looking at his lifeless friend, who was just staring blankly into space.

"Aigoo, it's his fault for being stupid." J-Hope added.

"It's been 3 days....." Taehyung's voice croaked.
It has been three days but Jinhee haven't return, she haven't replied to his call or message either. It felt as if he was living in hell the last 3 days. Every night, he would go and sit outside her door, he open his eyes until midnight.....but there was still no sign of her. Taehyung becomes lifeless as every minute pass, all he could think about is Jinhee.... And how he wishes to meet her now.

JINHEE's POV

Taehyung: Please pick up my calls.
Taehyung: Jebal, Jinhee replied to my message at least.
Taehyung: Jinhee....I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you....
Taehyung: Jinhee I know you're reading this..... Please talk to me.
Taehyung: Don't leave me Jinhee.... I'm sorry, a million times over. I know that you didn't cheat on me..... I know that you didn't touch Yuna.... I'm sorry I didn't trust you... Jinhee give my a chance, jebal....

I received countless texts from Taehyung..... I found out from BamBam that he finally knew everything. I kept reading his text over and over and I still couldn't understand him.... At first he scream at me and now he.....said sorry?

I lied if I say a part of me didn't want to come up to him and hug him, telling him everything is fine and we could start over again. But I bigger part of me, held me back.....
Why should I do that? Taehyung needs to learn his lesson for hurting me. He needs to learn his lesson for not believe his own girlfriend. He needs to know how I feel, how much it hurts when your love ones ignore you.

TAEHYUNG's POV

It's been 3 days 48 minutes and 35 seconds...... Of not seeing Jinhee.
The days becomes gloomier and gloomier without her. I could feel the coldness coming through me looking at her empty desk.

I suddenly heard a long creak... Right next to me.

"Jinhee?!" I widen my eyes.

Indeed it was Jinhee, SHE DIDN'T MOVE SCHOOL!!!

"Hello!" I smiled... I could see the gloominess starting to disappear as sunshine and rainbow take over. And Jinhee is an angel the God has send to guard me.

She didn't say anything and sit down with a straight face.

"Where did you go the last few days?" I asked, still smiling.

She plugged in her earbuds and rest her head on her arm.....

She's avoiding me, I know. But all I need is a smile or a word from her... that could made my whole day. I just miss her so much, so so much that I can't even sleep because all I can think about is her. She doesn't even know how much I just want to run up to her, embrace her in my arms and never let her go. But reality didn't happen the way I wanted, she doesn't want me to be around. I know she hated me so much for hurting her like that. I'm a jerk for doing that I know, that is my biggest regret.

NO ONE's POV

"Class, there's an announcement says that the school will hold a talent show soon. There's an application for who ever want to sign up." Mrs.Lee said.

*........a talent show? That's perfect!* Taehyung thought.

"Oh.... That's sounds fun, do you want to join, Jinhee?" Taehyung asked with a bright smile.

Jinhee shrugged slightly, still keeping a resting bitch face.
Taehyung frown at her respond, feeling a bit down that she didn't smile. But that didn't stop him from giving up, he determined to make her smile no matter what!