39. Together

NO ONE's POV

"Manager-nim, you can drop us here." BamBam said to his manager.

After the concert, the members finally got some time off for themselves.
Today, Got7's manager was dropping BamBam, Yugyeom, and Jinhee to meet with BTS in MyeongDong. This is going to be the first time BamBam and Yugyeom hang out with the group outside of school.

Inside the coffee shop on the second floor, BTS could see the three walking inside through the glasses.

"Ommo, isn't that Got7??!"
"That's BamBam and Yugyeom!"
"This must be my lucky day!!"
"It's really them!!!"

Many teenagers in the shop start to gossip. A few walk up to them and ask for a signature before the BamBam and Yugyeom could walk inside.

*I told you to wear a disguise* Jinhee roll her eyes then leave first.

"Phew! Finally that's over." Yugyeom said when they finally enter the place.

"Didn't know that much people would be here today." BamBam said.

"Hello, we're looking for our friends." Jinhee said to the employee.

"Oh, they're upstair!" The employee smile brightly.

"Hi guys~" BTS waved when the three finally arrived.

"You're still wearing glasses and stuff?" Miyoung asked Jinhee. "Woh I love your hair!!"

"Eh, MyeongDong is too crowded for me to just be myself and thankyou~" Jinhee sit next to Taehyung.

"I know I'm pretty but please close your mouth before a fly get in there." Jinhee told Taehyung.

"I can't help it! You look fresh like a salad, so smooth." Taehyung smiles.

"Uh...... Thanks?" Jinhee realize her boyfriend is just weird.

"And when did you dye your hair?!" Taehyung shockingly look at her soft and long hair which use to be black, now transform to a color of dirty blonde that matches with her pale skin.

"Yesterday, how do I look? Is it alright??!" Jinhee asked.

"You look....... Beautiful.... No, beyond beautiful!" Taehyung gives her a thumbs up.

"Thanks Tae, I was worried the color won't match."

"Here is your drinks~" The employees show up with a tray of drinks in their hands.

"Oh I forgot to order" Jinhee said.

"Don't worry, I got your back!" Taehyung has already order for her.

"Wow, it's my favorite!" She picks up the drinks and took a sip.

"Of course I know your favorite" Taehyung said proudly.

"Thanks." She smile at Tae.

"W-what are you doing?" Jinhee furrow her brows when Taehyung took off her glasses and try it on for himself.

"Daebak, this glasses is clear. Aishhh I should've find that out before." He throws a tantrum.

"Cause you're always clueless. You didn't even suspect a thing when you find out me, Yugyeom, and BamBam are friends. Like how? That's not possible if I'm not in the same industry." Jinhee said and took her glasses back.

"I don't blame him though. It was just really unbelievable." Jimin said.

"See?! I'm not the only one. It's just.... How can I know when the Jinhee here, look so different from the one on TV." Taehyung replied.