40. KJ

JINHEE's POV

"WHO IS THAT PERSON?"

"IS IT TRUE THAT HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?"

"CAN YOU TELL ME MORE DETAILS ABOUT HIM?!"

"HOW DID YOU MEET HIM?"

"IS HE A MODEL?"

"KJ PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!"

Many questions was thrown at me when I first walk out of JYP company. A crowd of reporters surrounded me and pointed their mic in my face while cameras flashes toward my way. Luckily, my manager and the securities are there to block enable for me to get to the van safely.
All I manage to say was:

"Yes, we are dating!"

After that I get in the car and drive away.
Finally!!!! We're officials to the world!!!

On the way home my phone was ringing nonstop. There were calls and text coming from from BTS and BamBam.
I look at the time, school is going to start soon, hopefully I could make it in time.

My phone ring again and this time I picked it up. It was BamBam.

Pad Thai: Where are you??!
Me: On my way home. Why is there so many noises in the background?!
Pad Thai: Everyone knows! Jinhee, everyone in the school knows about your identity!
Me: Everyone??
Pad Thai: Yes! For real the whole school knows, even some reporter are standing outside our school!
Me: Arghhh what should I even do now?
Pad Thai: I think you should just go home.... Wear your school uniform and come straight to the school. No glasses, no braces, nothing.
Me: ....... Should I?
Pad Thai: Yes! Hurry up, we're waiting.
Me: Alright... I'll see you later.

The car arrive in front of my house at the same time I off the phone with BamBam.

"Jinhee! Come out!" My eyes widen when I spotted Taehyung in his school uniform, standing outside my house, leaning against his car.

"Bye manager-nim!" I bid him a goodbye before getting off.

"Good morning beautiful." Taehyung place a soft peck on my cheek. I don't mind being greeted like this everyday

"Why are here?" I asked.

"To pick you up, duh! Hurry up and go change. I'll be waiting." Taehyung playfully pushes me inside the house.

NO ONE's POV

"........... Did you read any articles yesterday?" Jinhee asked on the way Taehyung drive her to the school.

"If you're talking about our dating news then yes I did!" Taehyung beam brightly.

"To be honest, I'm not use to this feelings yet. I felt as if yesterday you were still a girl with thick glasses that I love then out of no where you turn out like this." Taehyung said as his eyes still focus on the road.

"Same here.... I never thought things would turn out like this. At first I move to this school, all I want was some peace and graduate at last.... But a bad boy right here decided to throw his notebook on my desk and tell me to take notes, causing my high school life to be miserable." Jinhee said sarcastically.

"Hahaha that was a good memory." Taehyung laughs. "I'm so glad I did that, we're destined to be with each other!"

"Good memory to you but an awful one for me. You have no idea how much I hate you back then." Jinhee replied.

"But you start to fall for me." Taehyung smirked.

"My biggest mistake." Jinhee tucks out her tongue playfully.