44. Prom

JINHEE's POV

Aishhh, my palm keeps sweating, I'm so nervous!!! I can't believe it's prom already, I remember the first day of school like it was yesterday.
I look at myself in the mirror again, do I look okay?

I stopped as I heard a knock on my door.

"Jinhee, Taehyung is waiting downstair honey." My mom said as I open the door.

"Wow! My daughter is so beautiful~" she squeal.

"Thanks mom."

"Relax honey, today is your day." She smiles sweetly.

"Um." I nodded.

"Come on, Taehyung is waiting downstairs." My mom rushed.

I hurried and run downstairs in my new heels, making sure I'm not going to fall on my face.

"Bye honey!!" My mom and dad wave before I exited the door.

As if I was lost in a fairy tale when I open the door. I spotted my prince standing next to his car. He was wearing a white tux with black bow tie, even more handsome than Prince Charming.

NO ONE's POV

Taehyung could feel is heart beat against his chest as he lay his eyes on the angel in front of him. He loves how her black strapless prom dress fitted perfectly in every corner of her curves, how the dress highlight her milky soft skin. Her long wavy hair gracefully fall on her back. Along with the elegant side slit making her even more sexy than she already is.

"You look beyond beautiful Jagi!!" Taehyung fanboys, he couldn't help himself from the urge of placing a kiss of her cheek.

"Why thank you, so do you, my prince." Jinhee smiles brightly.

"In first, my princess." Taehyung open the car door, gesturing Jinhee to come on.

"Thank you!" Jinhee chuckles.

The two headed to The Shilla Seoul Hotel, where the events will take place.

They stopped in front of the hotel where they spotted other students that were already presented.
There were a long trail of reporters holding their cameras as they soon as they saw the familiar car.

The girls gasps as Taehyung slid out of his Ferrari. He get to the other side and help Jinhee out as well.

"Kim Jinhee!" The reporter shouted within the mist of flashing cameras and whispers of students who are way beyond envious.

Taehyung held her waist closer, protecting her Jinhee from the reporters.

They give a long sigh as soon as they enter the ballroom where reporters were not allowed.

As if the spotlight are on the couple, every students' eyes were stuck to them like glue.

"Wow, look who's here." BTS chuckled.
"Looking good, Jinhee."

The group approaches with drinks in their hand. All of BTS, BamBam, and Yugyeom was wearing a tux which they look more than perfect in.

"Nice dress, Miyoung." Jinhee compliment, realizing Miyoung's dress was matching the color of Jin's tie.

Jinhee scan through the group, noticing one unfamiliar face.

"I see you have a date, Jimin." Jinhee said, smiling at the girl.

"Hello, I'm Yoonji! Nice to meet you." She politely bowed.

"She is Suga's sister." Jimin smile while holding her hand.