Chapter Three: Safe House

I don't think twice before moving. Lunging, I slam into Jesse. I feel my fist, which has taken a life of its own, connect with the bridge of his nose. My knuckles crack simultaneously as they collide.
The blow wasn't hard enough to break the bone, but it sent him stumbling back in surprise, blood running down his face.

"Round Two, you piece of shit!" I scream, going in for another hit. Sets of hands grab me and pull me back.

"Holy shit! Rachel, what the hell!" Bentley stares at me, offering Jesse a hand up off the floor. Cas and Sam have my arms and are restraining me. My sight is zeroed in on the tiny upward twist on the mouth of the boy standing by my best friend.

"I'm going to kill you." I hiss at Jesse. Playing coy, he looks at Bentley with an arched eyebrow. Bentley stares at me like I am a different person. While none of the other men move, a click goes off behind us. We all look over to see Cassidy, who is blushing intensely, trying to stop the click of the camera. I guess she finally got the paper she needed for her polaroid...

"Do you always greet your guests with a knuckle sandwich?" Jesse asks as Bentley grabs him a handful of paper towels.  I see Dean cross his arms behind me, Sam and Cas still haven't let me go. It is probably wise, I would make good of my word if I wasn't restrained.

"Cut the shit, Jesse." Dean states, as I glower at the boy. Bentley turns his distraught attention to Dean.

"What is wrong with you people!"

"It's okay Bentley." Jesse looks from my dad to me, to Sam, to Cas. "It's not the first time I've met the Winchesters." Bentley looks at him in surprise. "What's it been? Six year?"

"Almost." Sam states.

"Why did you punch him?" Bentley asks me. I don't take my eyes off the AntiChrist.

"It's a long story." I hiss. That poor kid was going to be so lost.  Jesse smiles.

"You can let her go, Sam." He states. My uncle looks at my dad. Dean nods. The grip on my arms release.  I stand up straight, but my fists stay at my sides.

"What do you want." I reiterate.

"Didn't we already address this?"

"You never answered." He sighs, as if it is an annoyance.
"What are you doing here?" Castiel asks, taking charge of the conversation.

"I'm here to see my best friend, duh." He motions at Bentley. I scowl. No, Bentley is my best friend, not yours.

"Get out." I state coldly.

"What?" He seemed almost surprised.

"I said, get out. You're not welcome here." I am so angry that I feel calm. That is the scariest kind. The eye before the storm. Staring at Jesse, I could feel the familiar pressure on my shoulder blades rising up. Shit was going to hit the fan.

"Oh? And what are you going to do about it, Princess?" I snap. When I go to move towards him, however, I feel a shock go through my body. It was in the blink of an eye. The temperature dropped suddenly, sending chills through me. As my eyes adjust to the contrast of my surroundings I realize I am no longer in my kitchen. The words, "Never call me that!", still on my lips.

In the shadow of the ancient pines, I recognize the terrain. I'd been here before. As if to confirm my suspicion, I can see the rickety building through the foliage. I groan, looking into the sky I shout in frustration.

"Are you serious! I decide to fly now? Screw you too Heaven!" There was of course no response. There would never be a response. Closing my eyes, I attempt to bring myself back to Bobby's. I focus my mind there.