Chapter 26 - Shopping

>4.11.15

- YEONJIS POV -

It was a fine school day I guess? The bell rang and I packed my things, well faster than usual cause I'll be having a date with the Jagi. A hand clang onto me and of course it's the marshmallow.

I smiled at him.

"Jagiya, remember what we had to do today?" Asked the marshmallow.

"Of course I do~ come on let's go!" I said while I grabbed all my remaining stuffs.

Getting a new phone. So great, I guess I'll just get the same phone I lost.

We went to Machines since I wanted an IPhone 6. The staff there said that they have the newest which is IPhone 6s. There's so many new functions and cool stuff but maybe it's just a little too expensive.

I wanted to get the IPhone 6 but Yoongi stopped me.

"I know you want the IPhone 6s, come on let me buy it for you?" He said.

"No. I can buy it myself, it's a little too expensive. I don't want to make you feel like I'm one of the girlfriends that takes money." I said.

"Just say I liked the function very much? Pleaseee let me get it for you. Trust me, I owned these money myself." He said and I looked confused.

"Pabo how will you own money yourself in this age?" I asked.

"You'll know. So I'll take that as a yes!" He said doing some aegyo and I smiled, nodded. We went to pay it and I wonder where did he get the card O.o but he said I'll know so I guess I will, soon.

"Hmm since I bought it, you have to lend it to me first." He said to me and I just smiled.

We left Machines and his eyes were on the phone, "I need some time at the washroom, 5 minutes!" He said and left me alone. Hmm, sneaky. What is he up to?

A few minutes have gone and I really saw him walking to me. "Here, now you can use your phone." He said and passed me "my" phone.

I pressed the unlock button and saw the face of a sooooooo damnnnnnn goooddddd-looking guy. [pic above] oh course! Changing the wallpaper.

I stared at the wallpaper for I don't even know how long cause it's just ASDFGHJKL.

"Jagi, I know I'm good-looking but are you okay?" He said, oh. my. god. I--

I can't look at him cause idk what expression I had on. I swiped the unlock but it turns out that I need a password to unlock and it's with alphabets instead of numbers.

I lifted my head giving him a "Wut bruh" look.

"Hmm, come here" he motioned me to get near him and I did, he hold me tight from the back. Kinda like a back-hugging position and his hands were on mine.

He used my hand to type.... S.... U..... G.... A. And the phone unlocked.

S.U.G.A?

What's that?

"Suga?" I asked confused.

"How do you think?" He asked me. What do I think? What?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"My nickname." He said smiling.

"Your what?" I heard it but what? Suga? Sugar? Wuttt

"Nickname for my Jagiya" he said this time clearer than ever. Suga? What does that supposed to mean?

"Suga? Sweet like suga?" I said teasingly.

"Sweet for you and you only." He said and I started to wiggle my body which is still tightly hugged by Sugawwrr.

"Oh my god ew cheesy ahahaahah" we laughed together.

"Come on let's check other stuffs in your phone." He said after all the laughter. I nodded and unlocked the phone by typing "suga". The homepage wallpaper is another selfie he took just now in the toilet ahahaha. I wonder if he muted the phone or else people wouldn't know what he was talking picture of..

I giggled out that caught Yoongi's attention.

"Yah, jagiya what are you laughing at?" He asked.

"Hmm, ahhh, your selfies." I said and giggled again as I opened the photo gallery, there was tons of selfies of the marshmallow.

"Yahhh, you know I look good. You know it." He insist and I shook my head laughing.

I then opened the phonebook. There was only a number, and guess what's the name, "Jagiyaaaaaa" and guess who? The one and only cheesy suga xD

"Jagiyaaaaaa let's get something to drink?" I asked imitating what he typed. "Of course jagiya" he said and we went to some coffee house [a/n sorry I had to xD]

Nah we actually went to Starbucks because why not? There's a friendly male barista that took our order, as always they had to ask our names.

"Can I have your names?" He asked us with a smile. "Min suga" Yoongi answered. Ooooo min suga, very hmm how do you say? It fits well.

"Wow, interesting name you have huh? How do you spell it?" The friendly barista asked again.

"M-i-n S-u-g-a, and it's my nickname" Yoongi spelled out and smiled.

Well he must be happy aye, "ouhh, interesting.. And you miss?" He asked me and of course I'd answer right?

"Min Yeonji" I said and smiled.

"Min..Ye..onji" he said what he spelled on the cup.

"Min.. Yeonji?" He looked up on me and I'm confused, I looked at his name tag..

Wow I can't believe it.