I guess revenge is sweet.

It's been three weeks since they pranked me. They think I've forgotten about my revenge but little did they know this was also part of my revenge.

Today is a Sunday. Which means Sunday Funday is held today. All of them will arrive soon. I quickly put the finishing touches to my prank and i sat back on the couch with a devious little smirk plastered on my face.

These 3 weeks have been great! I manged to attend my classes and Ray was there to guide me with like the new kid stuff.

Layla, Aria , Clara, Linsey and me hung out a few times and i think i found some really good friends here in Rose Hills.

Jason and Asher had a bet on whether Chase would finally be able to give Linsey a romantic date. Since Chase being Chase was borderline 5 years old, his tiny mind struggled a bit. But he did try and i think that made Linsey very happy!

She couldn't stop laughing about how Chase tried to speak French and messed it up since Linsey took AP French classes and he wanted to impress her.

All in all everyone was happy and unsuspecting. Muhahha. It was perfect for my little prank. I stroked my imaginary pet cat as i tried to put on a evil face.

I was pulled out of my trance due to the knocking at the door. They're here !!! I opened the door and did the usual greeting. Ray joined us 30 minutes into the first movie with Zed. They always came late but they said they had a project to due or something like that.

"Guys! I totally forgot! I tried my Grandma's cake receipe and i wanted you guys to try it." I said as i got up from Ray's lap rushing to get the cake out of the fridge. We were half way into the movie by now.

"Did you say cake?" Jason and Chase squealed at the same time causing me to chuckle.

I cut the cake for everyone and passed it to them.

"No eating till i say so! I want to see if you all love the cake as much as me!" I smiled excitedly. They waited patiently till everyone had a plate.

"Okay. You can eat now." I smiled sweetly.

Everyone seemed so hungry they took huge bites. Yassss!! Eat little children eat i smiled creepily. Instantly i saw their faces scrunch up in disgust.

That cake was not grandma black's receipe. I added hot sauce to the cherrie filling and garlic and ginger to the cake batter. It was disgusting!

They looked up at me while trying to spit the cake out of their mouths. I burst out laughing. Most of the girls ran to the toilet to spit out the cake while Ray was gaging in the kitchen. Jason went to the bathtub probably to puke.Gross.

"Ewww get it off, GET IT OFF!" Chase cried.

Chase was using his hands to scrap out whatever cake bits he could find on his tounge.

By this point i was tearing up. After they all calmed down and thanked god for Jason bringing gum along. They chwed on the mint flavoured strips to get the horrid taste from their mouths.

"You hahaha should have seen your faces!" I laughed.

"Chase was the worst!!" I laughed even harder.

"Get her!" Ray shouted running towards me.

My eyes widended with realisation as i made a run for the door. Jason ran towards me so fast i couldn't believe it but then Ray pulled me down so that i fell to the floor.

"Nooooo not the face. NOT THE FACE." I yelled

"I guess revenge is sweet" Chase said as Linsey dumped the rest of the cake on my face and hair.

Obviously being me meant my brain can't deal with the fact that i didn't have the last say. So i did the next best thing. I went around giving free hugs.

Oh boy did they try to run.. after all of us were completely covered by the foul tasting cake. I lied flat on the ground panting form all the running.

Jason and Chase as usual had a competition. This time it was who could make the nicer snow angel from the cake leftover on the floor. I cringed at their 'competitiveness' those boys were gross. But i loved them.

Asher and Aria left to their dorm to get some towels and cleaning supplies. Layla and Zed were cleaning the bathtub. I offered to help but they said they would take care of the toilets.

Ray was walking up to me right now.

"You got us good Mi!" He said chuckling.

"I haven't had so much fun until i moved here. Thanks Ray." I said while i hugged him.

"Why thank me?" He said kissing my forehead.

"Well for making me so happy and introducing me to your friends. I don't know really, i guess I'm just happy" i said.

"Whatever makes you happy baby" he said similing.

"Baby?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah baby, you know those cute and helpless little humans?" He said chuckling as he got up to go start cleaning.

I shook my head, laughing. I looked around me. I saw happy smiles and sweet friends. I was happy.

We spent the rest of our time cleaning while some movie blasted through the house. We ordered Pizza that night.

"Okay, okay listen to this!" Jason started while chewing on a sclice of pizza.

"Oh no not this again." Asher groaned.

"So one year Zed and Ray dared Asher to fake being a pizza delivery man." Jason said laughing.

"Ohh yeah hahhaah" some of the girls started laughing.

"Shut up" Asher grumbled.

"No, I'll say the story" Chase went on.

I looked at Ray. "You have to hear this Mi" he said chuckling.

"Okay so Chase was supposed to be like the pizza guy but he had to deliver pizza to old lady Janis. Janis was the creepy old lady neighbour that we had... hhahah so Asher being the 'nice' guy" chase was using his fingers to quote the word nice.

"He was all polite at first and for some weird reason Old lady Jenis thought Asher was into older women and she gave him a two hour lecture on why she can't date him." He continued.

"The worst part was when he somehow ended up giving her a foot massage!" Chase said laughing.

"Wait that escalated quickly! What?" I asked confused.

"No he's just saying nonsense there was no massaging of any foot. The old lady just called in my parents who grounded me. Because the pizza that Zed gave me said "If this isn't too cheesy will you go to prom with me?" and obviously the old lady thought i was trying something." Asher explained.

Now i was laughing, imagining the old lady's mortified face!

"Not funny i was grounded for a week of my summer holidays" he said pouting like a kid.