Chapter 6

**Stella's POV**

After the dinner, Jason and Bryan were having a chat again. I wanted to go home and Jason didn't look ready.

It was the first time he was meeting them. I couldn't just ruin this moment for him so I decided to stay a little bit longer.

How can I forgive them this fast?

I just know that I have to do the right thing for Jason. He needs his family. He needs to know them.

But how did they discover the truth? I don't even think it matters right now.

And most importantly who tried to destroy our lives? And Why?

I was in the balcony before all I needed was some air after dinner.

I jumped a little when I felt something being placed over my shoulders. I turned to see Hunter standing next to me. I looked at his coat and tried to take it off but he kept it in place.

I huffed and just gave up.

"So do you accept my invitation for dinner?" He asked as I shook my head.

"This was dinner."

"I was told to be patient and take it slow and it's being a pain in my ass."

I know he would just be patient and stay calm for long. It wasn't like him.

"I don't think it's a good idea". I said honestly.

"And why is that?". He asked raising an eyebrow.

I just shrugged.

"I know I hurt you. I left you. But I made a mistake. I admit but I'm truly sorry. I want you back Stella. Let me make it up to you." He said coming in front of me and putting his hands of each side of me.

"Well it is five years too late for that". I said. "There are many things I regret too". I said looking at him trying my best not to cry. "I don't want to hate you for Jason's sake. I don't even want to. So we can still be friends". I said as his eyes darken and he laughed darkly.

"Friends? Do you really think we can only be friends". He said as I lowered my gaze.

"Look at me Ella". He said lowly in his deep voice. I closed my eyes.

He used to call me Ella and I liked it, but it feels weird to hear it again.

"You have no idea how crazy I am about you, do you?" He said as with his eyes glued on me. "Look at me."

I shook my head pushing him away slightly. He grabbed my hands holding them to his chest never taking his eyes from me.

"It's getting late. I think it's time for us to leave." I said nervously.

He just kept looking at me.

"What about my dinner invitation?" He said blocking my way.

I need to leave before I loose it.

I shook my head and started to walk past him. He grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me to his chest.

"Stop playing Ella." He said his breath hitting my neck.

I pulled my arm from his grip, trying my best not to look. I knew if I did, I could give. I'm not ready for that.