Chapter 1: Hating the color pink

It has been a full 7 weeks since the last time I seen or heard from Adam. After leaving the Bahamas’s, I went straight back to my daily routine. Nothing has changed for me since the day I got home. But what I can say that has changed with me physically is that my boobs have grown mega. I don’t know how or why but I can’t complain. Its about time my boobs started to grow.  I was a B 32 but now I’m a C 34. But like I said before, I’m not even complaining.

“Court, this is the 5th time you used the bathroom today. Are you sure you’re okay?” Mrs. Jefferson said as I came out of the bathroom.

I looked her way and gave her a smile. “Of course I am. I just have been drinking a lot of water today and I guess it’s just going right through me.”

She gave me a suspicious look before she nod her head in agreement and went back to counting the money in the cash register.

The salon was closed and I have still yet to pack up and leave. I could have left earlier but I have been peeing like crazy today. I quickly went to my spot and cleaned up my mess before I had to leave. It was only 4 in the afternoon on a Sunday. Not much to do today besides watch a little TV, eat and sleep.

As I made my way to my car, I felt my phone vibrate in my pant pocket. I quickly took it out and saw it was only Tania calling.

“Yes my dear?” I answered cheerfully.

“Nothing, I was just wondering if you can come over tonight. Danny is going to be away all night for work and I hate being pregnant and alone. So can you please come over? I promise I will make your favorite, Chicken Casserole.” She persuaded.

Just hearing her mention Chicken Casserole made me want to vomit. “Um, no thank you. I’m not in the mood for that. Its not fitting with my appetite but I will love some corn if you have any.” I said as I got into my car, starting it up.

The line went silent after I said that. It was so silent, I thought she hung up.

“Courtney, are you okay?”

“Yeah, why you ask that?”

“Since when don’t you eat Chicken Casserole? You ALWAYS eat Chicken Casserole Courtney, especially if I make it. And since when did you eat Corn? I thought you despised corn with a passion?”

I shrugged, forgetting she couldn’t see me do that.

“I don’t know, people change their minds and I want corn, and can you please stop saying Chicken Casserole. Its making me sick just thinking about it.”

She chuckled on the other hand. “Alright, alright. I will have your corn ready for when you get here. Do you want anything on it or with it?” She asked.

The minute she asked that question, I didn’t even have to think about the answer. I already knew what I wanted on it. I have been craving it for a while now.

“Yes, I would like a slice of butter and ketchup. Put a lot of ketchup on it.”

“Um, okay?” She said weirdly. “I will have it for you as soon as you get here.”

With that I hung up and drove all the way towards her little condo on the hills that gave you a great view of the city of California. I on the other hand don’t have a husband who makes lots of money to live up on the hills where other rich people stay and live.

“Good afternoon Tania.” I said as I went into the kitchen to see her eating a cupcake.

She smiled and pointed towards the stove. “Good morning, your plate is over there on the stove.”