Chapter 7: Accidentally Spilling the Beans

"You might just think of me as some girl...but I just want you to know, that I'm the one girl who took one look at you, and fell harder than I ever have in my entire life." - Ana Chable

Please don't forget to Vote ...

Comment ...

Follow me and Share it too ...

...........................

Eleanor Pallos' POV

          Angelik was blabbering about Max, but I wasn't really even listening. I felt rejected and disappointed when Nicolai walk straight to Victoria's seat and sat beside her after they exchange pleasantries.

I was expecting him to stop and say hi to me, but it didn't happen.

Oh well, don't assume too much Elle!

I smiled bitterly to myself while trying to focus to whatever Angelik was saying.

"Have you seen Max around, yet?" Angelik asked frowning at me and I know she knew I wasn't really paying attention to her. Her sharp eyes was telling me that she's here talking yet my mind was wandering.

"No." I responded too quickly to let her know that I'm still with her. She just responded with one cocked-up eyebrow.

Michael Maximillian Demakis, an aspiring surgeon. I've met him twice, but we weren't close and never talk to him decently, so I have no idea how he looks like right now. Maybe I saw him somewhere, but no idea if it was him, or maybe I was just too lost with my own train of thoughts that I have no care about my surroundings.

Besides, the last time I met Max, was when I was eight.

Angel and her family fly here in New York occasionally since her mom owned the His 'n' Hers clothing and it is based here New York.

That's how they met and Max and began dating. How they manage a long distance relationship is I couldn't fathom.

He's very intelligent and he wants to be a cardiologist according to Angelik.

Dad has four closest friends that he treated like his own brothers and always talks about them, how their friendship lasted until now. They are all billionaires as far as I remember. Rafael Valiente and Stavros Demakis were both shipping magnate, but they were never a competition. Then there's Theios Nicolas whom I know since diapers, and Theios Zandros since we all lived close by and in the same country.

Theios Stavros and Theios Rafael lives here in New York.

But on some special occasions it's either we come to New York or they will come visit us in Athens.

"He better show up tonight or I will completely break up with him." Angel fuss and I rolled my eyes.

My eyes drifted to Victoria, Nicolai and Clara Bell. The three were too animatedly conversing. I quickly look away not wanting to prolong my agony and stood up.

My eyes drifted to Angel and smiled nonchalantly. "Why don't we go find him?" I suggested cooly, trying to act normal. I just want to be out of their sight.

Angel grinned thoughtfully and she nodded her head. She stood up with her wineglass and we both walk side by side. We met new faces and smiled at them. When we arrived at the grand foyer, a loud clunking of glass and a knife calling our attention.

Angelik and I stops to hear whatever it is.

It was theia Alessandra, glowing in her floor length body fitting purple dress, stood in the middle surrounded by their great friends and families.