XXIII: Asleep

To: Dumb Dino

Good night ^^

To: Dumb Dino

Jiminnie~~~ Good night~~~

To: Dumb Dino

Good night Jiminnie!! ♡♡

To: Dumb Dino

Why aren't you replying  ㅠㅠ Good night ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I groaned and rolled in my bed as I received no answer from the other line. After thinking for a few seconds, I decided to send him a voice message.

"Good night Park Jimin."

I lowered my voice to a whisper and said,

"I love you!"

Sent.

My heart rate seemed to increase as I laid on my back and closed my eyes, waiting for his answer anxiously. 

In a drop of a hat, I felt vibration in my hand.

From: Dumb Dino

ㅋㅋㅋ Good night
I love you too :)

I rolled my eyes but giggled at his answer.

The guys had apologized to me for going overboard and making me feel uncomfortable. Things then went back to normal and we're all cool. But Jimin was quiet the whole time at the hangout, only occasionally laughing at some jokes and answering questions when asked. Him too, was quieter than usual as we went home together. I had to initiate conversations which he would only respond with short answers.

To: Dumb Dino

You're not going to sleep yet aren't you?

I scanned the wall for a clock and learned that it was only 10 pm. Out of nowhere, This Love by Shinhwa blared on my phone, making me realize that I haven't changed my ringtone in ages. My face turned into all smiley as I tapped "answer". I heard faint giggles from the other line and said,

"Took so much effort to get grumpy-ass grandpa to reply."

"Hey hey, watch what you say to grandpa," Jimin chuckled before continuing, "Guess who got two free tickets for Lotte World?"

"Guess who was being prickly the whole night?"

"Yah, come on. I wasn't being prickly!" he complained.

"But seriously, guess who got one-day-tickets for Lotte World? Here's a hint," he paused, "It starts with an 'm' and ended with an 'e'."

I snorted, "Me?"

"No, it's me!"

"I know, I said me?" I messed with him even though I knew what he meant.

"Yeah, but no.. I mean... Whatever."
He made me laugh.

"So you got two tickets for Lotte World? How?"

"I don't know," I imagined him shrugging, "My dad came home from work and said he got it from his company as a bonus or such thing. Anyways he gave it to me."

"We're going tomorrow, okay?" he continued.

Wait, what?

"What do you mean I'm going with you? Aren't you taking Jisang?"