Mark the dad

Don't forget to vote for the stories you like :)

Imagine your at home with Mark. It's only 9pm but you're already exhausted after a day of running around after your's and mark's little girl. You walk from the living room, past your children's bedroom. As you pass the door, you hear Mark talking to her. You peak your head through the door to see him sitting on the edge of your 6 year old girl's bed reading her her favourite story.  He speaks in different goofy voices for each character and your little girl seams to love it, hiding under the covers when he does a deep angry voice and giggling uncontrollably every time he tries to do a high pitched, female voice.

When he finishes the book your daughter begs for another but he tells her that she needs to sleep, tucks her in and softly kisses her forehead. He then turns around to see you smiling at him from the door way. He walks over to you and embraces you briefly before you both exit the room and turn off the light. As you walk to bed for your long awaited sleep, he says, "I am so happy right now. I love you both so much."

Hello! I'm Phylly, You have found the first chapter in my story Markiplier Imagines! I hope you stick around and enjoy what's in store. Here are the 10 chapters/series of chapters I am most proud of for you to skip to if you want:

1. Mark gets Jelly

2. Mark stands up for you

3. Mark confesses he likes You

4. Rain without Mark (sadness)

5. Meeting Mum (1,2)

6. His Side (more sadness)

7. 12 million subscribers

8. Bride and Groom (series finished) my favourite of all

9.Carnival

10. The Interactive Series

Check 'em out and enjoy. Thanks for all your lovely comments too ;D