Chapter 4: A Favour

There were three more boys that (Y/n) didn't recognise sitting with those she's seen already. One had light, spiky red hair and held luminous teal eyes behind dark, framed glasses giving him an intelligent look though he gave out an air of secrecy. The other boy had slick cinnamon tresses, fair emerald eyes and gave the impression of innocence and insecurity. The third male wore dim magenta locks, that didn't seem to have be brushed in months, with amber highlights on the ends. Complimented with his boysenberry orbs he held a stern and stoic expression and seemed disinterested with everything around him.

"Ok, I'm going to go talk to them! Don't try and stop me!" Lala spoke, passion burning in her eyes.

Time skip

"So are you actually going to walk up to them, instead of just staring at them for another 10 minutes." Saki asked her sister, who was still holding her determined gaze. Her expression slouched from her twin's words and gave a sigh of defeat.

"It's like their untouchable."

"Those girls don't seem to think so." The three friends looked at the table and could barely see the boys thanks to the horde of females surrounding the males.

"We're doomed! We might as well write on our graves 'died forever alone.' This is stupid." (Y/n) inwardly rolled her eyes, knowing the two girls will be over their misfortune in a few days.

"Ladies, if you don't mind we'll be going now." The read-headed boy told them bluntly. He nonchalantly pushed his way past the crowd of female while the other boys awkwardly followed the upfront intellectual, with the sunny haired teen winking at a few downcast expressions.

"Don't worry girls, we'll be back tomorrow~" a few of the smitten females blushed and smiled on.

"I wish I could go up and speak to them, what I wouldn't give to hear one of them talk to me." Lala slumped against the table, twirling her food around. (Y/n) took one look at her friend's downcast form and quickly ate up the rest of her lunch. She stood up with a persistent appearance and walked confidently in the direction of the latest additions to the school.

"Where are you going?! Hey, (Y/n)!?!" The twins were left to watching as the purposeful female left. "What's she up to?"

(Y/n) asked around to fined where the new group of guys could be and it didn't take long before she located the her prey. Walking up behind the party, she noticed they were staring tensely at something. (Y/n) looked ahead of them to spot a gang of 7 buff-looking boys returning the piercing gazes of the teens ahead of them. Students began avoiding that part of the hall like the blague as the atmosphere intensified. (Y/n) watched with interest at the spectacle in front of her. These were the 'Osamu' gang, name roughly translated to 'discipline,' a group of troublemakers that would get in your face if you even sneezed wrong. With their leader, Hiroko at the head of the pack, radiating dominance from every pour of his body. He had spiky flaxen hair and a strong build, and to add on the stereotype, he constantly wore his clothes in every other style except for respectable.

"Hey, Hiroko. These guys seem a bit too comfortable with walking around the school, looking like they own s**t." One of the naive rookies spoke. His boss regarded the boy by looking at him to only look back at the group frontwards of them.

"Listen, we don't mean any trouble." The dark raven of the other group spoke sternly. The others tried their best to keep a calm head and not make the first move to a fight for survival.

"Well, neither do we. We just want you to know your place, since your new and all." Hiroko spoke with a paramount tone, showing he meant business. The opposed boys took on a prepared stance, adjusting for any move the clashing group would send their way. After 5 seconds that felt like hours, it seemed a bomb was about to explode in any second.