the secrets out...

Yandere chan's pov.

Sam is being let out of the hospital at around 2:43 this afternoon... That gives me an hour or so to get ready.
I tied my hair in a tight ponytail and put on my extra school uniform. "DAD IM GOING TO THE DRUG STOR- MEAN SUPER MARKET ILL BE BACK SOON!" I yelled and got on my bike. Riding fast I passed invader and her dad at burger king, then I passed silly okami and rowan at the mall. Finally I reached the ally next to Walgreens i parked my bike and walked in. " Info chan I would like some supplies for my next victim..." I asked bowing.
" do you have the pantie shots?" she asked signaling for me to stand up. "Here" I said and handed her my phone. "Very nice! Now what supplies do you need? " she said and dropped a black bag next to me. "Just a knife a box cutter and another syringe " I replied taking my phone out of the bag. "Take what you need, I downloaded all of the pictures" she said and began to walk away. "Thank you" I said and got on my bike to leave. "Room 236 here I come!"

Taurtis' pov.

"That was FANTABULOSE! " Yuki screamed in a fangirlish way.

"Thanks!" Sam said happily putting his phone on the table.

"So... What was all that about...? I asked in a serious tone.

"What are you talking about Taurtis?" Sam said looking at me all confused.

"Im talking about that whole... Fight thing..." I said looking at Sam.

"I-If I tell you then you'll hate me..."

I frowned, "I could never hate you! Best friends don't hate eachother."

"U promise?"

"Promise"

I herd Yuki quietly step out of the room

"Well um do you know Dom rao? "

"Yeah I know him.." I said calmly watching as Sam shook like crazy.

"Well we were um... D-D-Dating. I caught him cheating and um.." he started sniffling. Tears were streaming down his face. I couldn't say anything I just hugged him. Seeing him cry for the first time in years hurt my heart so bad. Maybe I like Sam more then I thought...
Maybe salex isn't the 1 for me...
What if its Sam?...