Seriously?-_-: lloyd

"So tonights the night?" you ask as lloyd stepped in your room, sitting beside yiu on the bed. "If youre thinking what im thinking."

"On three, One, Two-"
"THROWING WATER BALLOONS AT KAIIII!" The two of you burst out in laughter as lloyd revealed a pack of empty balloons and handed it to you. The two of you snuck out back of the monestary, and ripped open the package, filling up every single one of them and put them in a bucket. "So where is that little shit?" you whisper, snuggly tucking the bucket under your arm. "Hes in his room. This way..."

~§~§~§~

You and lloyd poked your heads in kais bedroom, watching his every move. The red ninja was training, punching and attacking his punching bag tirelessly. "On three, One...... Two....."

"THREE!" You screamed, snatching up the water balloons and launching them at the red ninjas head. His spiky brown hair had flattened down from the wetness, and he started to scream and run around like a little idiot. You and lloyd started laughing like crazy, and you weakly gave him a high-five. "Looks like we doused him of his dignity! Huh?"

"That really the best you can do?"
"Maybe?"
"Ok... Well... How about..." you trailed off, having absolutley nothing. You sighed, punching him in the arm. "Alright you got me. I suck at puns. But ill get you next time!" you fell back as lloyd threw the last of the waterballoon at your face. You grabbed him and put him in a headlock. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU THROW WATER BALLOONS AT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"