Part 12

I'm sorry it's so short; as some of you probably know from reading my other books my dad broke his collarbone a couple of days ago and I have had to help my mum around the house more and this is all I have been able to write, it may also be a bit longer until my next update as a result. :)             

I wrote this on my phone again so please let me know any mistakes that I or autocorrect could have done. :)

We enter the school building and I walk towards my locker. Like on the first day of school the girl and Daniel where stood blocking my way. The girl had dyed brown hair and dark blue eyes. I sigh rolling my eyes. Don't they ever learn? Like I did on the first day of school I walk up to the girl who is stood in front of my locker.

"Move." I tell her pushing her out of the way.

"I'd watch how you talk to me, I might as well be the Alpha's mate." She growls at me.

"Yeah and I'm going to meet the queen of England."

"What?" She says looking at me weirdly.

"I thought we were stating things that were obviously false." I say innocently.

"Bitch." She says.

"Do we have to go over this again as you have a memory of a goldfish. I'm not a dog, I'm a wolf. Try to remember that, this time. Do you want me to say it again?" I say patronisingly. She rolls her eyes at me and goes back to talking to Daniel who has ignored me. I open my locker and take all the stuff I need out before closing it and walking to homeroom.

*^*^*^*

I just get to lunch without eating my own foot, so as soon as the bell for lunch goes I jump out of my seat and run towards the door ignoring the teacher's shouts behind me. I see Tamara on the way and pull her after me. When we get to the cafeteria I pull her towards the long line.

"Earlier I was talking to this girl by my locker who thought she may as well be Heath's mate, ring any bells?"

"Sounds like Sasha. She's the girl who I said had her hair caught on fire." I nod my head in understanding. Yeah, I can see why she's not exactly a bundle of fun. I relay my thoughts to Tamara who laughs.

We chatted about small things before I got the funny feeling again. It was a sour feeling in the pit of my stomach. I brush it off expecting it to go like it did before. We had got to the front of the line and I was picking what I wanted when the pain got worse and a pain in my head starts.

"Are you OK dearie?" The lady behind the counter asks. Tamara looks at me closely.

"I'm fine." Even as I say that I feel worse. I grab onto Tamara's arm and bend over trying to relieve the pain.

"No you're not." She says trying to keep me up. The headache gets so bad that I start to see black spots.

"Trixie, try to say with me." Tamara says. The pain gets so bad that I black out.

Hope you liked it.

Ooh what happened to Trixie? ;)

What do you think is going to happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)