20. Days Off Together

Steve:

You and Steve spend your days off catching him up on things he's missed over the past seventy years. You watch a lot of television and movies together, but you also read together and you go over significant historical events and advancements he missed. You guys even made flashcards to help him remember important things he has trouble with, anything from celebrities to inventions to computer terms.

Bucky:

Bucky loves to spend the entire day close to you. When you wake up you both put on a pair of his sweatpants, and then you make breakfast together before heading for the couch. Then you spend the day watching Netflix and you introduce him to all of your favorite shows or movies over time. It's probably the laziest way to spend a day off but your both too happy getting to spend time together to care about laziness.

Pietro:

Pietro insists that you both start your day off by sleeping in really late, and when you wake up you both usually stay lounging in bed for another hour at least. When you eventually get up Pietro makes you coffee, and he goes for a run while you drink your coffee and wake up more. When he gets back you both shower and go out for an afternoon lunch date, and after that you spend the rest of the day hiding away together in your abandoned lab.

Loki:

These are the days when you have the most time to spend with Loki and are the greatest opportunity to learn from each other. Your mornings are mostly spent teaching him to play piano, both of you still in pajamas. In the afternoon you will either spend it teaching him how to cook midguardian food, or you'll spend it lounging on the couch while Loki tells you stories of Asgard and which myths are true and which are completely false.

Clint:

Clint likes to train in the morning while you take the opportunity to sleep in as late as you possibly can. Then when he comes homes to eat lunch he will wake you up and after some convincing you will get dressed to go to the range with him. Clint will spend some of the afternoon teaching you to shoot, and the rest practicing while you watch. Then you go out together for dinner.

Thor:

Thor is all about learning about your world when he has the chance and you have the time to show him. On these days he loves for you to take him out and show him the city. Places you spent time in growing up, meeting your friends, and eating at your favorite restaurants. Sometimes it's hard to get around, because Thor is mobbed by fan-girls, but he maneuvers away from them to follow you.

Tony:

Tony takes you out for a drive, getting you both far out of the city. You usually end up getting lost in the middle of the next state over until  you're both ready to head back to the city. Then Tony get directions home from FRIDAY and when you get back to the tower Tony has already made sure dinner is ready for the both of you. Usually something new and exotic you've never had before.

Natasha:

On these rare days Natasha drags you out of bed early to go for a morning run with her, insisting that it's good for you. When you get back though, it seems more worth it because you and Nat now have an excuse to shower together. After your shower you both relax for the rest of the day until you order take-out food and you both eat as much as you can. It's the only time you get her to eat something that's remotely unhealthy.

Wanda:

Wanda and you like to go out on your days off. You explore the city together, finding little eclectic shops you've never heard of, and stumbling across unexpected adventures. Then as the day winds down you look go looking for a restaurant you've never been to, and try food that's new. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but other times you both end up with a new favorite food and restaurant.