Month 2

Random Day Week 1:

"Now, Alondra-sama. You have to eat healthy in order for this baby to grow healthy." The nurse that Aido's father hired tells me. I look down at the plate of steamed vegetables with strong distaste.

"But I hate vegetables. Can't I get like fruit or something?" I question her hopefully.

"I'm sorry, but it can't happen all the time. Vegetables have nutrients some fruits don't have." She explains to me. I groan, and take a hesitant bite from my carrot.

Aido chuckles as he watches me struggling to eat the wide variety of vegetables in front of me. I haven't even seen half of these vegetables before. I nearly gag as I taste the tomato.

Seiren is the only one who doesn't make fun of me for hating these veggies. Then again, she doesn't have a wide variety of emotions.

"Don't taste them if you find them disgusting. Just swallow them whole." Aido says as he easily eats his vegetables with his delicious rare steak. My temple throbs because he gets to enjoy delicious meat, while I'm stuck eating vegetables. My protein limit was met earlier.

"No way! This is for my baby!" I say quickly stuffing and swallowing the deadly things. I groan with a stomach ache since I ate them too fast.

"You really never think before you act, huh?" Aido questions me as he wipes his mouth like I'm not in pain.

"Shut up!" I yell out and groan again.

"Alondra-san, are you alright?" I nod my head at Seiren.

"How Yuki and Zero managed to keep their sanity is beyond me." Aido's little joke makes me fling a pea at his forehead. Now his temple throbs.

"What?! Bring it!" I say standing up. Aido looks away from me.

"You're so lucky you're a girl and pregnant. Also, because Seiren wouldn't hesitate to rip my head off if I tried anything." I roll my eyes at him, but I do see his point about Seiren.

"Please I was able to take you down before, and I can. . .No. No. You're right. Baby comes first before anything else." I state remembering my situation. This child is important and should be born safely.

"I'm surprised you're actually thinking nowadays." Again with his little remarks. I thought he said he was going to be nicer to me. I guess I hoped for too much.

"Alondra-sama." A maid walks into the dining room holding what looks like an invitation.

"What is it?" I question the maid as she bows before me raising the invitation for me to see.

"This was brought to you by Isaya Shotou-sama's messenger. He is holding a small party once more, and he is inviting hunters along with ally aristocrats and purebloods. A sort of celebration it seems to ease the tensions as of late." The maid explains to me.

"Hunters?" I question a little unsure as my eyes skim through the invitation. "Uh, you can go now." The maid nods her head, and makes her leave. I sigh sitting down and touching my already semi-visible stomach.

"Are you worried that Zero might be there?" Aido questions me. I can sense something a little odd about the way he said that, but I'll blow that off as my imagination.

"Yeah. I mean last month you could hardly see my stomach, and now look at it. It's growing a little quickly if you ask me. And if he is there, and notices the little secret I've been keeping from him, well. . .it won't be pretty. Hmm but it doesnt look like much, right? I'm pretty paranoid." I sigh not sure what to do.

I owe Isaya-san a lot, and not going would seem very rude of me. But then if I see Zero, I'll have some serious explaining to do. A light bulb flashes, and I instantly get an idea.