Chapter 15

Warning!!! There is sexual content in this chapter LOL... so there isn't a warning when it starts... you'll know... and if you want to skip it you can.... Thanks for reading....

My legs move as fast as I can make them, sprinting down the never ending hall. With a cry of desperation I throw open the red door to my right, gasping in horror as the squinted evil eyes lurk at me. A soundless scream leaves my mouth; I clutch my throat, nothing coming out. Oh God help me. I slam the door shut, running to the next door on the left, tears stream my face as Damien stands there clothing less.

"Let me love you."

His voice echoes, bouncing off the walls, and hitting me from every direction.

"No!" I drop to my knees.

I can't breathe, I need help. He touches my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" I cry loudly.

He shakes my shoulders roughly until I look at him.

"You're not alone." He sneers at me.

I wake with a start, my shoulder being roughly shaken by Riley.

"Wake up baby. You're not alone. Shhh." He cradles me, rubbing my sides.

You're not alone. The phrase makes me push away from his embrace, getting up from the couch I sigh with relief at the blinking clock. Seven in the morning, there is no expectations for me to try to sleep more. Leaving a stunned Alpha I race up the stairs to shower and scrub away the nightmare. Once I'm finished I head back into the bedroom, towel wrapped tightly around me. It didn't feel like a dream, it felt way too real. Riley isn't here, and I know he must be training already. To be honest, I still want to train... I don't like feel helpless. I need to be able to protect myself, he's right about that, but I'm so not over it and I'm not training with him again, that I can assure you.

Throwing on sweats and a sweater I jog all the way out to the field, nose crinkled when Riley looks at me with a smile. I run past him to his shock, joining Noah's group to everyone's shock.

"What are you doing?" Noah demands nervous.

"Training." Duh.

He lowers his voice. "Not here you're not. Your group is over there... with Riley."

"You'll make me the exception to the rules." I harden my voice trying to sound Luna-y. "Twenty six to thirty five. Not that far off from my group." I shrug.

Noah stares at Riley, it's obvious they are mind-linking. Great.

"Fine." Noah sighs.

Wait what? I look at Riley to see him helping a random girl with her punching technique. My jaw instantly tightens in anger, I try to ignore it and pay attention to my new group leader.

"Alright. We've been taking it slow so far because you're all at your prime age for strength and experience, but we're going to have to step it up a bit. I've been watching a lot of the others and it's obvious that we are going to have to pick up the weight. Five laps. You're being timed." He gestures to the teenage girls who giggle and wave their stop watches in the air.

"Five?!" I shout as they all begin running in human form into the woods.

"Don't worry. Not you. Come on, we're going to start training you properly." He starts walking toward a large wall-tent looking thing, my mouth opens in surprise. How the hell did I not notice this being put up?