Chapter 11: I Regret My Decision

Since it was Blair's first day of class i decided to bring some coffee from her favorite coffee shop. I was just about to go into Blair and Georgina's room to surprise when I saw Dan running out the room, not wearing a shirt and I knew exactly what had happened. Georgina had slept with Dan, and I wasn't the only one to witness this, Serena and Vanessa were standing right next to me and were frozen in shock. I looked into the room and saw that Georgina was sitting on her bed, shocked at Dan leaving.

"Good morning Celia, surprised to see you up this early." Georgina   said putting on a pair of pants.

"I came to drop off coffee for Blair." I say looking over at her sleeping. "Can you make sure that she gets it?"

I set the coffee down on her nightstand.

"Yeah." Georgina says.

"I have to go so I will see you later." I say rushing out the door.

I find Dan down on the street trying to catch a cab.

"So this is why you didn't answer any of my texts?" I ask.

"Look, this is only a one time thing." He says.

"I am just saying that you should be careful ok?"

He gives me a puzzled look as a taxi stops in front of us.

"Why?" He says getting in.

"I know what she is capable of and I don't want you getting hurt."

"Alright I'll see you later." He says driving off.

I decide to head over to Chuck's apartment to see if he could convince Nate to talk to me again. When I get there he is sitting on a couch drink scotch.

"Chuck, don't you think it's a little too early to drink?" I say walking in.

"It's five o clock somewhere." He answers.

"What happened?"

"Serena ruined the plans for the bar."

"Oh, I'm sorry Chuck. Do you think they might still let you buy it?"

"Yeah, I just have to get a famous painting from an auction on Saturday."

"Have you heard from Nate at all?" I ask.

"Not since he got back, why?"

"Do you think maybe you could apologize to him for me, I yelled at him for sleeping with Bree Buckley."

"I'll try." He says taking another swig from his glass.

My phone buzzes in my purse and I see a text from an unknown number, I know what you did this summer meet me at Starbucks on Broadway in one hour.

I look at Chuck, "I have to go but I will call you later.". I rush out of the door and race into my town car.

I make it to the Starbucks with 15 minutes to spare and I look around to see a familiar face glaring at me.

"Please, sit down." Georgina says.

I walk over to the table and she continues to smile at me. 

"Did you send me that text?"

"Yes, and if you would like me to not tell every single person in Manhattan I think you should sit down." She says gesturing to the seat across from her. 

I reluctantly take a seat in the chair and look at Georgina with the nastiest glare that I could possibly conjure. 

"I thought you were trying to be nice." I say gruffly. 

"Well I was wanting to but then I realized that wouldn't work on you so I changed my mind. That, ans after I found out about your little affair with the Senator I couldn't stop myself."

"How did you find out about that?" I snap. 

"I promised I wouldn't reveal my source, but lets get down to business. I want you to not tell Dan about anything that I have ever done to anyone on the Upper East Side." She looks at me. 

I nod my head in approval and just as Georgina digs into her purse for a piece of paper I reach into my own bag and grab my cellphone. I open my phone up and go to the recording app and hit the record button. The only way to beat a bitch is to be a bitch, right? 

"Why are you doing this Georgina? Why just pick on me?" I say looking deep into her stone cold eyes. 

"Oh, this is only just the beginning Celia. If you thought that the old Georgina was bad, then you really don't want to mess with me now. Plus, ruining your life is my favorite extra curricular activity." 

"What else do you want?" I snap back. 

"I want you to go away for a while, I was thinking maybe somewhere like Paris or Japan."

I look at her shocked,"Not a chance Georgina. No one is going to believe you when you tell them anyways." 

"Really, they won't believe it when I show them this." Georgina slides a photograph of me, sitting in my bra and panties making out with Roman Anderson, the senator of New York.

I met Senator Anderson when I was in the Hamptons. I was in a bar when my friend pointed him out to me. I looked at his perfect hair and handsome face and instantly fell in love. I went over to him, started talking to him and in less than 20 minutes we were hooking up in the bathroom. He wanted to keep the relationship a secret because he didn't want everyone to know about us. I never understood why because he was only 3 years older than me and never wore a wedding ring but, I went along with it anyway. We hooked up at least once a week for the whole summer, hooking up in anywhere but he mostly just rented us a hotel suite. I  knew he was a Senator at the time but I didn't know that he was married. The only reason I found out was when at one of our hook ups he went to the bathroom and his phone starting ringing and when I looked over at the caller id to see "Wife". After that, I broke it off and I haven't talked to him since. All I know is that if it ever got out, we would both be ruined. 

I grab the photograph, "Where the hell did you get this?" 

"I told you, I don't reveal my sources." She says smirking. 

"I can't believe you would do this." I say. 

"I told you Celia, the Georgina Sparks you love to hate is back. So, you will leave the country by tomorrow or, this picture goes everywhere." 

Georgina then stands up from her chair, grabs her purse, and walks out of the store with the biggest smile on her face. I knew I would regret telling him

<>I hope that you loved this chapter and I hope to be updating a lot more. If you think I should<> <>update make sure to comment and like. Thanks for Reading!<>