Chapter 27 - Oppa?

>5.11.15

- YEONJIS POV -

I looked at his name tag, it's him? My "step-brother"?

So his name was Min Youngjae..
"Jagi, do you know him?" Yoongi's voice woke me. "Oh? Ah.. Oppa, right?" I said.

"So it's really you! Omo, you look so much prettier than how you were described." I'm glad he's friendly, "ah.. Gomawaeyo" I shyly said. "Ah, don't have to be formal to oppa, kyeopta." He said and I nodded.

"Yah! What oppa? What's this?" Yoongi asked.. Of course.

"Jagi, this is my.. Brother" I said to hiim and he looked shocked. "Huh? He's your brother but you don't recognize each other?" He asked.

"Step-brother it is. You must be her boyfriend right?" Oppa said. "Oh ne, Annyeonghaseyo hyung-nim." Yoongi answered.

"You're so handsome to be honest! What's you're real name?" Oppa asked. "Ah, Gomawo. Min Yoongi imida." And Yoongi answered. "Doesn't he look like a marshmallow? Kyeoptaaaa" I said and turned to pinch his cheeks and this time he gave me the "Wut bruh" look.

"Omo, I ship you guys so much! Stay long okay? Dongsaengs nice to meet you and help me greet appa, I've haven't seen him for awhile.

I still have a few more customers, you're drinks will come in no sec." He said and snapped his fingers making the "clak clak" sound.

I don't know but it's cool for crying out loud. xD

After few minutes we got our drinks from oppa and exchanged numbers before we waved goodbye.

Why does everything had to happen this fast? I just met my step-brother, and everything was just so smooth.

Why do I have a bad feeling about something's going to happen? Maybe I'm just thinking too much..

I peeked at my watch, 4.36pm. I told mom I'll be back by 6pm. "Sugaaaaaaa" I called out, odd but fun. "Hm?"

"Mmm how about we do something else before we leave, I told mom I'll be back by 6pm. It's only 4.36pm now." I said.

"Okay.. What do you want to do jagiya?" He asked me and I definitely got an idea. "Arcade! Let's go there! Pleaseee?" I begged cause everyone knows Yoongi doesn't like places that crowds especially arcades, but I really wanna go. The last time I went was like... 3 years ago? When dad and Jense was still here.. Should I tell Yoongi about them?

"But.."

"Pleaseeeee pleaseu~" I begged jhope style xD

"Jagi you have to stay away from that hoe." He said.

"Okay~ I will if you bring me to the arcade." I begged again.

He gave me the look, "please~ the last time I went there was before my dad and my elder brother past way." I said. I could he his eyes widened.

"Your dad.. And brother.. Past away?" He asked.

"Yea... Years ago."

"Hmm, let's go jagiya"

"But I want to go to the arcade~"

"We ARE going to the arcade jagi." He said.

"Jinjja? Yay! Come on let's go before the sundown [a/n sehun AHAHAHAH]" I said.

We went to the arcade and and played loads actually. There's this dancing machine and we played it and damn it was hard. I used to be a dancer but that game was really hard, and Yoongi doesn't know how to dance. (But he dances cutely) like a grandpa. [a/n cause min grandpa is real]