It's a sin

After that long breathless passionate kiss, he hugged me tightly. I had to stand on my toes, although he placed my feet on his, for me to be able to wrap my hands around his neck.

'I want you so badly cutiepie. I had never imagined that this will happen between us but it felt so good, your lips n your mouth...i want to touch every part of your body' he whispered, tracing kisses along my neck.

It all felt so good; his warmth, his lips and his words that i didn't want this moment to end.

I suddenly realised, what was happening all that time was wrong when Aunt Mary's face flashed into my mind. I immediately pulled away from him.

Uncle Oliver was taken aback by my sudden reaction and he was approaching me again but i ran away from him. I kept running and running, tears flowing down my cheeks.

I felt like all my energy was drained out from my body when all that i did with uncle Oliver replayed in my mind. I betrayed my aunt, who loved me dearly, with her own husband!

Shame, guilt, regret and hatred; I felt all at the same time. I fell helplessly on the sand when i couldn't run anymore. He was just behind me and stopped.

He hugged me from behind. I struggled to get out of his arms but he was too strong. He easily made me sit in his lap and he rested my face on his chest, his hands going through my hair. I grabbed his shirt and cried my heart out in his chest.

'Please Lexia stop crying like this. I know you are blaming yourself right now. But you're not at fault baby. Shout at me, hit me do everything you want with me but please stop crying and blaming yourself'

'What we did was really wrong. We ruined everything, all the relationships! We betrayed Aunt Mary. Do you even realise what we did?? We were in full make out session a while ago!!' I sobbed.

It was clear from his face how hurt he was to see me in this state. The lust he had in his eyes, a while ago, turned into regret.

'I know and i'm really sorry. It will never happen again i promise you baby but please stop crying like this. Let's just get back to normal. Try to forget whatever has happened. I know it's difficult but' his phone rang before he could finish.

It was Aunt Mary. I was scared, my hands turned cold and my heartbeats could be heard. Uncle Oliver took the call, put it on loudspeaker and held my hands, rubbing them with his to make them warm again when he realised i was scared.

But nothing could help right now. My stomach started to ache upon hearing Aunt's voice.

'Oliver where the fuck are you guys?? Do you even know what time it is?? It's nearly midnight' aunt shouted angrily.

I held his hands tighter not realising that my long nails were hurting him.

'Actually the car has broken down. But i've been able to reach my friend and he is repairing it now. We'll be home in 10 minutes don't worry' he said trying to sound as calm as possible.

'Okaaay but come soon for god's sake!!' She said and cut the call.

'I'm scared uncle i can't go home. I won't be able to handle myself. I'll burst into tears as soon as i'll see aunt' I said on the verge of crying again.

'Ssshh' he said, placing a finger on my lips. Then he carried me to the car in his arms and we both settled in the back seat.

'Look Alexia you need to act normal before the family. I know that whatever has happened between us was a big mistake although we both liked it for a moment.' He paused looking away from me, before continuing 'you know your aunt very well don't you? If she comes to know about this she'll break down and never forgive us. She'll be so angry that she won't want to see our faces ever.' He looked really worried.

'I'll-i'll try my best' i said after taking a long breath. 'Let's go'

We didn't talk at all on our way back. I was so scared when we reached his house. I kept thinking that aunt will suspect us and i didn't want to get out of the car. But i had to do it!

I walked behind uncle and we both entered the house. Before everyone started questioning us uncle told everyone that i was really tired and was having a headache and that i needed to sleep. I heaved a sigh of relief and hurried to my cousin's room so that no one notices my worried face.

Vote if you liked☺