Part 7

Dipper Pov

Next thing I knew Bill and I were in the house again, I push away from him "Bill how could you do that?!" I shouted I had tears in my eyes, thinking that was the last time I could see me family and Soos and Wendy.... I sniffed " Pine tree listen!-" I cut him off, "Bill please I don't wanna hear it." 

"But my bride,-" I ran out of the house before he could finish, I ran and ran until I needed to stop. "Stupid bill taking me away from the people I cared about.." I said in between sobs. Just then I heard footsteps, I looked around and I saw a giant wolf in front of me. 

I gulped, and scooted backwards then the wolf tried to bite me so I got up and ran for my life while screaming.

Bill Pov

After Pine tree ran out I decided to give him his space, then I heard a very familiar scream...pine tree! I teleported out of the house and into the direction I heard the scream. I saw pine tree trip and fall on his face and wolf jump and about to attack him I quickly turned the wolf into a puppy and hugged my pine tree.

"Oh my little pine tree! I'm so glad your safe!" I shouted. Dipper looked shocked, " y-you saved me..." I looked at him and smiled.

"Of course I did because I-..." I stopped and gulped Dipper looked at me cutely "what?" I blushed slightly, "I-I think I love you..." Dipper turned red as a tomato "I-I-I think I l-love you t-too.." Dipper stuttered. 

Then without thinking I kissed him....

A/n: Awwwww :3 *fangirling* I'm bored so I'm deciding to post I'm in a boring counseling meeting :/ and I'm a little uncomfortable  anyway I hope you enjoyed~ Also btw I am planning on re naming this so it has a cool name if you have any ideas pls let me know anywho! Bye bye~