14. Shopping With His Majesty.

"Cuz life is not easy, I'm not made out of steel

Don't forget that I'm human, don't forget that I'm real

Act like you know me, but you never will

But that's one thing that I know for sure

I'll show you

I'll show you.."

-Justin Bieber XD

___________________________________

Somewhere in the Vampire World

**

My eyes scanned every inch of the surroundings that blurred past the car's window. I tried to capture all the little details as fast as I could.

The pure white birds, which I've never seen before, flew over the horizon mingling with the group of different colored birds. They formed a larger group and proceeded going in a different direction until they were out of my sight.

I could occasionally make out the different kinds of fishes resurfacing ever so often to catch a glimpse of sunlight.

The window was rolled all the way down, thanks to the King for listening to me for once. Wind was slapping me on the face as he was driving like he just escaped from a jail. Which, in my case was kind of true, since this was my first time being out of those walls that ate me alive ever so slightly everyday.

I enjoyed this little bit of freedom. After all, this was all I could have, because soon enough, I would be on my death bed.

Pushing the scary thoughts away, I focused on the present.

Blue was the main color that appeared in every direction I looked. The road that we were on, was surrounded with bodies of water. It was a long, stretched out lane which connected the castle to the nearby city as Damien has mentioned before.

I was surprised he even told me that piece of information.

We were in a Red car which I didn't bother checking the name of, all I knew was if I had to trust my life on one single car, it would be the one Damien was currently driving.

He had taken me into this huge garage, if you could even call it a garage. It just seemed like a place I remembered from back home where they sold cars. He had way too many for only himself.

He had actually asked me, "which one?"

I was still in shock while replying, "uhm.. How about this?" as I stopped infront of a mint colored two-doors car.

He had rolled his eyes and walked away towards a red car that stood out the most and said, "guess we're taking this one then."

I just shrugged it off because that's the all mighty king we know, who always does the opposite of what everyone wants him to do.

Soon enough, the loud noises around me brought me back to reality.

The place around me wasn't so empty anymore, now we were driving through busy streets filled with cars buzzing past us and people walking around, some running to catch the bus.

No, not people, they were Vampires, no doubt.

The fact that this part of the Vampire world seem to be filled with lights didn't go unnoticed by me. Back at the castle, everything was so gloomy, while here, it felt like I was in a completely different world. They very much used electricity here at every corner of the streets, while at the castle, it was used at just some parts of it.