Chapter 15

(Eva's POV)

It has been a day. Day since those people came, a day since Nate yelled at me, and a day since I saw those hypnotizing green eyes. I really couldn't explain it but I got this feeling when I looked at him. It was like I knew him but yet I didn't.

He had green beautiful eyes, a little stubble on his face since I don't think he shaves. He wore a suit that made him seem so mature. But he looked mad. Especially at me. I was embarrassed because I think he caught me looking at him. I was basically eye raping the guy!

Nate said his name was Braxton. It fit him.

Shaking my head of all thought I sighed to myself. Maybe a little too loud because people around me in class turned and looked. Oops.

I smiled at them, a little embarrassed that they heard me. This is one of those classes that I hate. Math. It's never really been my strong point when it comes to stuff like this. I'm good at everything but math.

"Alright class do pages 350-375 and I'll see you all next week." Mrs.Costa said.

Everyone started to pack their stuff and head for the door. As always I was last but by choice. They always push and shove each other to get out which is annoying. I don't have a lot of patience so I choose to stay back.

When I finally made it out of class my cell phone rang. I pulled out my iPhone and saw that Alex was calling.

"Heyyyyyyy Alexxxx"

"Heyyyyyy Eveeeeeeeee"

it was our usual way of answering each other's calls. It was fun but I guess annoying to Nate and Danny because we were being 'childish'. Which is why we still say it to get back them.

"What's up?"

"Nate called, apparently dads on his way to the house and wants to have a meeting."

"You think he's finally going to tell us whatever he's been keeping a secret?"

"Don't know. Don't care anymore. He has a lot of secrets. Why bother telling us now?"

Which was true. The only reason any of this happened was because of that wolf and meeting that Nate went to. So why would he tell us all of a sudden? It made no sense.

"That's true. Well I'm over here by Psychology what about you?"

"Same! Where are you?" I stopped and looked around for my brother. Hmmmm i don't see him.

"Boo!!!" I jump and turned around to a grinning Alex.

"Found you!" He says while smirking.

"Dammit Alex! You scared me!" I hit the back of his head so he could stop smiling which he did.

"Sorry couldn't help myself" he says shrugging.

"Look there's Danny!" I turn and sure enough there's my other idiot brother.

"Yo Danny!" Alex screams getting the attention of Danny and a few people who are looking our way.

"Yo Alex!" He says while rolling his eyes but smirks. Danny comes jogging over to us but bows when he sees me. It always cracks me up because I use to make them play princess and dragons with me. Danny was my guard and Nate and Alex were the dragons.