(29) Accidental Kiss

Warning: A EXTREME graphic content. This is my first scene so it's a little bad but I tried.

I sat next to her as she lay down on my bed. Her thigh was wrapped in a white bandage and she was asleep.

It's the second time since she met me that she got shot in her left thigh.

Last night was a horror movie coming true by the lake in the park. I wasn't ready for her to die and she was close to it last night and it scared me. Cristiano came into my room and I didn't bother looking up.

"Your car's in the garage." he softly said "It's fine from last night and the blood is cleaned up."

I stayed quiet as I looked at Royalty.

"Xav-"

"It's my fault." I cut him off "She's always getting hurt because of me. Why did I drag her into this shit? She almost got killed for the hundredth time for my DAMM SAKE!"

I got up and flew past him and out the room. I was mad at myself for not protecting her and for her always getting hurt for my sake. I saw Jennifer and she stopped me.

"Are you alright Xavier?' she asked sweetly "You seem upset. Is Royalty alright?"

The whole mansion knew she was shot and about what happened last night. I shook my head at Jenifer not really in the mood to talk to her.

"I know you too well Xavier." she folded her arms "C'mon babe. I know something is wrong."

"Jenn is nothing." I tried to brush past her quickly but she blocked me

"Not so fast babe." she purred "I know you're stressed over last night. C'mon let me give you a massage and drink in my room."

"Jennifer I can't." I shook my head "Royalty."

"Babe please." she purred seductively "It's just a drink."

She's right. It's just a drink. You're not bending her over or taking her......just drinking.

"Fine." I agreed

She took hold of my hand and purposefully pushed her huge breasts against it as she led me to her room. She opened the door to her room and led me in before softly closing the door and locking it.

"I thought this was just a drink?" I asked as she locked the door

"Yes but let's keep it private." she sashayed to a cupboard "If someone sees you here Royalty will me mad."

True!

I took off my jacket and put it over the arm chair and sat down. She took out some ice and poured a glass of champagne and came back with the glass and bottle. I saw every move she made so I knew she didn't spike it. I took the glass and took a sip while she got behind me and began to massage my shoulders.

"Just relax Xavier." she laughed "It's just a drink. Drink the whole bottle if you have to."

I fell under her spell and drank the whole bottle and somehow my stress went away. Somewhere between my third glass Jenn had throw off my shirt and was running her hands up and down my chest. I remembered the old times with her. She made all my stress go away and I forgot the real reason why I broke up with her at this moment. I pulled her onto my lap and she giggled and the next second I was kissing her. I caught myself and pulled away.

"Shit! Sorry Jenn." I apologized "Royalty will kill me if she finds out."

Jenn grabbed my wrist as I reached for my shirt to go.