Sneaking in

*At 1 am*

Vivaan malhotra

I Waited for around 1 am to execute my plan..even though it may turn out to be a flop show , i don't mind giving it a shot...well i will mind!

I see all the lights of rhea's house switched off...i take a torch with me, a rope, my swiss knife and ofcourse my jacket because its cold outside...

Our villas are not so gorgeous  compared to many of other people and i m sure its good enough...both rhea and mine rooms is at 1st floor of our respective villas....

I see a ladder behind my yard and with that  i run towards her house....i try to make least noise possible...

Lukily, rhea's window is opened...i tugged the ladder near her window and started to climb the, it was very scary...well i m scared of heights, you see..

*~~*

"Rhea....rhea...!" Vivaan called in a low tone so that only rhea hears him

Rhea searches around her room following the voice....before rhea can scream aloud ...loud enough to wake the whole city, vivaan quickly jumps inside her room and closes her mouth with his hand....rhea looks at vivaan wide eyed for few seconds..

"Wtf you think you are doing by sneaking in my room through my window at midnight??...care to explain??"

"Well...i wanted to talk to you about something really important...and like today itself...", vivaan said in a embarrassed as now he felt like a jerk...sneaking in at midnight is totally kiddish

"What is soo important!??"

"Well rhea...see i don't want to get married to you, we have to stop this marriage anyhow.."

"Vivaan, even i don't want to get married to a idiot like you...don't worry i already have a plan!."

"What plan?"

"Well, you will see yourself tomorrow!.."

"But, rhea..."

"Get lost dude, please...if mom caught you this way...she will start shipping up totally..."

"Okay, going...see ya tomorrow, but remember if your so called PLAN fail, i will kill you!..and i mean it!!"

With that vivaan leaves for his room....rhea smile wickedly to self..

"Tomorrow will be fun!"...