「You're only mine, never forget that.」 Matsuoka Rin x Reader

I decided to make the second part of "The day you broke my heart" because you asked for it. I hope you like it!
-Swearing warning!: If you don't like swearing, I recommend you not to read this!-
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Third Person's Pov.
After that day (Y/N) became even more emotionless than Haru. She never smiled, never cried, never got angry, she was like a robot. She almost never talked. Rin tried talking to her sometimes, but she just ignored him. She even started to hang out with the Iwatobi boys more, and someone fell in love with the (H/C) haired girl, (Favorite Iwatobi Boy or F/I/B). He told everyone about it, and they agreed saying he would be the one making her become who she really was. The beautiful, sweet, smiling, bundle of sunshine. He smiled slightly and nodded, feeling himself with self-confidence and walking towards the (H/C) haired girl. When he finally reached her, he said. "Hey (Y/N)!" She looked at him and answered. "Hey (F/I/B), what is it?" He looked down nervously and said. "U-umm... I-I really like you! Will you go out with me?!" He was even more red than a cherry! The girl looked at him with shock all written over her face, she had developed a little crush on the boy but she never though he'll feel the same! She smiled slightly, for the first time in months, and nodded saying. "I'd love to!" And she hugged the male. The boy was really surprised she accepted, he thought she'd decline! But now he was the happiest man alive. Rumors fly, at the end of the day everyone knew about their relationship, including Rin, he was fuming with jealousy! He wanted to go wherever (Y/N) was, hug her, and beat the shit out of (F/I/B). He was thinking on how he'll get (Y/N) back, maybe he will never get her again. It's obvious that she hates him now, she trusted him and he was stupid enough to betray her trust by cheating on her. He will never forgive himself for that! He brushed those thought away and began thinking on ways he'll get (Y/N) back.
~Time Skip brought to you by: The Free! Crew~
It has been 5 months since (Y/N) and (F/I/B) started dating, since then (Y/N) started being more open. But something bothers her, ever since she started dating (F/I/B) she feels that she's replacing Rin, she also feels emptiness in her heart when she kiss, hug, or show affection towards (F/I/B). Obviously he isn't meant for her, and (F/I/B) took notice of that. He would always see how she was so uncomfortable when they were alone, also how she sighed when she saw something that reminds her of Rin, or how when someone talks about Rin she would secretly pay a lot of attention. He decided to end that, he told (Y/N) that he wanted to tell her something important in the park. So now (Y/N) was one her way towards the park, and she saw (F/I/B) sitting in a bench and she started walking towards him but when she was about to greet him he cut her off saying. "I'm sorry, but I think we should break up..." She was shocked, and heartbroken. Two times in the same year, heartbroken, that's horrible! She looking down and started crying a bit too loud and then, something strange and unexpected happened. Rin was walking there and saw them, when he heard and saw that (Y/N) was crying he walked towards them and took (F/I/B) by the collar and said. "What the fuck did you do to her?!" (F/I/B) didn't know what to do or say, he just looked at Rin with a bit of sorry in his eyes. Rin let go of him because he heard (Y/N) saying. "Rin, let him go!" He then proceeded to hug her tightly, and whisper in her ear. "I'm sorry, I just... I just truly missed you a lot! I wasn't complete without you! I felt like nothing... Please, forgive me! And let me be the one who makes you smile again...."

Second Person's Pov.
You were truly shocked by his words, you thought he just didn't love you anymore, you couldn't do anything but cry again. Rin seeing you like that, just made him want to hug you and fill you up with kisses all over your face. You look at him and said. "I will, if you promise to never do that to me again..." Rin smiled brightly at your answer and kisses you deeply, and with a lot of love. (F/I/B) saw that, smiles and walked away leaving you and Rin alone. After that, you and Rin walked towards your house and cuddled each other. After a while, when you were a bit sleepy, Rin said. "Hey, (Y/N)?" You answered with a "Hmm?" And he said. "You're mine, never forget that." And ended the night with a long, sweet, loving kiss~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Did you like it? I'm sorry for this late update! I just didn't have enough time for that... I'm actually really sorry and sad! But I'm back~! And now, I'll update a lot! Btw, I'm starting a new one-shot book, this one is from ♪Uta No Prince-Sama!♪ I'd be really grateful if you'd check it! Luv yah!
~Sophia