Chapter 5:

There house

Raymond's p.o.v:
As it got closer to the house my heart started beating faster than I wanted to
why, why over this girl. Why the girl that I've never met, only heard of. Has I pulled into the house paparazzi, ran up to my car and flashed there cameras at me. Shouting questions after questions about who this girl, Im kind of wondering the same thing...

Nina's p.o.v:
I have a bad feeling about this. Alexandra looks a little like Valeria. Raymond's ex girlfriend, once he sees her, he'll go mad and hurt Alexandra. I fear for Alexandra she'll never be happy, until my brother let's go of the past.

Alexandra's p.o.v:
I went up to a my room, I wouldn't be sharing a room with Raymond until
after the wedding. I shook those thoughts away and continued to get ready for a dinner. Mr. and Ms. Messi were having. Has I got ready, a bad feeling set into my stomach. Oh god should I really be doing this, I could just tell them I wasn't feeling well. I don't like this feeling.

Leonardo 's p.o.v:
Nina was right, things may take a turn
for the worst. I knew right a way that this wasn't going to end well. Please
Raymond have an opened mind if not, Alexandra is going to suffer moret hen she should, and she isn't even Valeria . We got ready for my brother to get here. "Son go up stairs and get the girl, your brother is on his way" my mom said. "Okay". I walked up stairs and knocked on Alexandra's door. She opened and was looking a like sick. "I can't do this" she said. "Well I'm sorry we don't have time for you to back out its show time". I took her hand and lead her down stairs. "Come down when your ready" I told her.

Raymond's p.o.v:
I got out of my car and walked into the house. Why I'm I so nervous?? I don't know, I'm just ready to meet this girl. I walked in but stopped when I saw the most beautiful woman, I have ever seen. She looked up at me and blushed. She came over to me and held her hand to me, I took it. She smiled and said "Hi I'm Alexandra Blu".

I'm sorry for the long wait... im been running around like a head less chicken.... doing things for school...

Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
~Lil_Miss_Imperfect