Better Kiss My Ass Goodbye.

All I saw was red in my path. Anger, hate, frustration, gleamed in my pitch black eyes. Blood coated my paws and fur, the lifeless body of my father laid before me. Confirming my despicable acts were truly committed and not just some dream. My father's eyes were wide, staring into the distance, to some, he might look like he was staring off into space, the truth was, he was gone. Along with his heart beat and soul. 

My mother's cries were heard as she griped the love of her life, her mate, in her fragile arms, looking at me with tear filled eyes as she pleads with me. But I'm not listening. Nor is my sadistic side.

"Please, Ray, don't do this. Fight it. It doesn't control you, fight it!"

Kill her! My inner demons barks at me.

While me, the real human side of me, screams no.

If I could cry in wolf form, I would.

But what would crying do? It wouldn't fix this. I had killed him. I was coated in my own father's blood. I was a monster. And I didn't know how to stop myself, this feeling was..empowering. Glorious.

She'll tell Ray, you'll get in trouble. Kill her!

It's your own blood, Ray! You can't kill your own mother!

Why not? She's already killed her father. It's the same thing.

I shook my head, frustration seeps in as I don't know what to do. I know what's right, yet I know I can't will myself to stop.

My footsteps thuded against the wood floor, and my nails scratched the surface, leaving white drag marks across it. Leaving in it's place a imprint of a memory in this household, one that would never be forgotten. The place I had grown up in, the house once filled with love and kidness, was now tainted. With hatred, and crimson red puddles of  blood that once pumped threw my father's veins. One that would leave more then just a stain.

"Sweetheart, please. I love you." Tears stream down her scraped up face, mixing with the blood that ran down her porcelain white cheeks.

For a moment, I felt pity for her. Really, I did. Until I remembered she was the one who made me like this. She's the one who passed down this...this, curse! Her and my father made me like this! They fucking did it to me!

I met her eyes, the same eyes I had inherited. Looking at her was like looking in a mirror. And that's what ragged me on. I hated myself. I hated what I had become. Ever since I became this animal, I couldn't control it.

I had mood swings, anger, and the worst thing I ever did, was bottling it up. I had kept it locked inside me for so long that finally, I exploded.

Don't do it, Ray. Don't do it.

Do it, Ray. Do it.

I knew this was wrong. I knew I needed to step away. Back down. But I wasn't me right now. I was..a monster. 

I wanted to hear the cries of pain.

 I wanted to feel my nails sinking deep into their flesh.

 I wanted to hear their horrific screams and pleads of mercy.

 I wanted to wear a sick smile as I did so.

 I wanted.. to make them feel the pain I had for so long.