23. PDA

Steve:

Steve's old-fashioned and therefore quite conservative about public displays of affection. He usually limits himself to holding your hand or offering you his arm to hold while you walk together.

Bucky:

Bucky's not to big on kissing you in public, but he will occasionally kiss you on the cheek or forehead. He also has nothing against hugging you in public and he actually prefers to have an arm protectively around your shoulders when you walk.

Pietro:

Pietro is all for PDA, he loves to show the world that you two are together. He will kiss you, hug you, or hold your hand without hesitation, and actually prefers to be making some sort of physical contact with you whenever you're in public.

Loki:

Loki's not too blunt about his affection in public but isn't against showing it. He always offers his arm to you when you're walking, he will openly kiss you on the cheek and sometimes even on the lips

Clint:

Clint has enemies and therefore isn't too big on  publicly showing how much he loves you. Generally he doesn't show any affection at all, except the occasional hand hold in a crowd where it can be masked by the people around you. He makes up for it when you two are alone though.

Thor:

Thor is is pretty unapologetic about his affections in public. He is proud that you two are together and will openly kiss you and hug you in front of people and always has an arm around you when you're out. 

Tony:

Tony doesn't give a fuck. Whether or not you two show how much you care publicly is completely up to you. If you want to make out he's down for it, if you'd prefer to just hold hands he's fine with that as well. He doesn't need to prove you're together because social media has already made that common knowledge.

Natasha:

Nope, nope, nope. Natasha doesn't want her enemies to find out about her love for you, and therefore whenever you're in public together you act like no more than friends. 

Wanda:

Wanda enjoys certain public displays affection, however you're usually the one who initiates them. You enjoy putting an arm around her when you're walking together, and you love to give her quick kisses on the nose at random times when you're out.