Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!
Why is my alarm going off so early? Then it hits me I have school today! I get up and get dressed I run downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning Mom, Dad." I tell them and grab some toast. "Morning Honey, have a great day at school." He tells me. I outside and get in my car. I don't see my brother's car so he must of left already. It takes like 45 minutes to get to school from my house.

When I get out of my car I get tackled by my best friend, Jax. "Did you hear?" She asked me. She must of had some coffee this morning. "No what?"
"We got two new students and a new teacher. And, you could possibly have a boyfriend!" She told me and I frowned. "That's nice Jax but you know I don't want a boyfriend right now." She knows why too. I don't won't another one not after Jack.

Flashback...
It was our two year anniversary. I thought it would be nice to suprise with a present at his house. I got him two tickets to see Green Day. I got to his house and went right in. I heard noises upstairs so, I went up there and Jack and my ex-bestfriend was kissing.
"I love you so much Brooke." He told her "I hope yall have fun together!" I yelled and went back outside to my car. "Wait! Kota please it's not what it looks like." I just ignored him and left.
End Flashback...

He ended up moving away which I was thankful for. "I know your not, Kota but at least tell me what you think about him." She pleaded "Fine" I gave in "Where is he?" I asked and she pointed to a guy with blonde hair.
"He's kinda cute." I told her. Of course I was lying to her. I wasn't about to tell her what I actually thought about him. She would try and get us together. "Kinda?! Girl you got to be kidding me he is hot!" She exclaimed I just laughed at her.

Grayson's p.o.v
I was talking to some of my new friends when I smelt the most delicious smell ever.i looked around and my eyes landed on a girl with brown/blonde hair and blue/green eyes. She was absolutely beautiful. Her hair went to the middle of her back. She was looking at me while her and her friend talked. "He's kinda cute." Her heart skipped a beat. I smiled she thought more of me than what she told her friend. "Kinda! Girl you got to be kidding me he is hot!" I laughed at that.

I'm on my way to see my brother to tell him the good news. I'm actually older than him. I was the 1st born then it was Scott, then Aubrey and Grant. They are twins. I was turned at the age 18 and Scott was turned at 24 so he looks older but technically I am. Aubrey and Grant was turned at the age 17. I turned Scott, he turned Grant and he turned Aubrey.

"Dude guess what happened." I told him. "You got a girlfriend?" I glared at him "No I found my mate." I said "That's..."
I cut him off. "She's human." His smile fell. "How are you gonna tell her?"
"Im..." I got cut off by the bell. I made my way to the back and say down. Once every one w as here he made me go up and introduce myself. "Hey I'm Grayson Smith. I'm 18 and I just moved here from Texas along with my two brothers and my sister." I said and went and sat back down.

About half way through the lesson I smelt her again. Then there was a knock at the door "Come in" Scott said. Then she walks in and my breath got caught in the back of my throat. Scott noticed this and smirked. "What's your name?" He asked her. "Dakota Hale." She said. Her voice was so soft I was having trouble not to go up there and mark her right there. Scott just kept smirking at me. "Okay Miss.Hale you can go sit by Grayson." He done that on purpose
He knows I'm gonna have trouble holding myself back. I glared at him. "Who's Grayson?" She asked confused
"That's right you haven't met him yet. Grayson raise your hand." I raised my hand and she walked back here.

She sat down and turned to me.
"Dakota" She told me sticking her hand out for me to shake. "Grayson" I told her and grabbed her hand. When we touched she jumped back. She was looking at her hand confused at what just happened. The rest of school went by in a blur. Before I knew it I was in my last class with Aubrey, Grant and my mate. Our last class was enrichment so we aren't gonna be doin a whole lot. She was sitting by Aubrey. I couldn't hear what they was saying so I used my vampire hearing to listen to them.

"So how are yall liking this place?" Dakota asked her. "I like it but I don't know about my brothers." She said "That's good. So do you like anyone here?" She asked Aubrey. "Not really what about you do you like anyone?" Dakota started to blush. Man, she looks so cute when she blushes. And now I sound like a freakin girl. "I kinda like your brother, Grayson. I think he's cute." Dakota said. "Really!" "Yeah why what's wrong?" She asked confused. "Nothing. Its just he likes you too and I think that it's cute." Im gonna get her for that. Dakota looked over at me and I turned away. Grant looked at me werid. "What's wrong with you?" he asked "Oh nothing except the fact that my mate is talking to Aubrey." I said sarcastically "Wait you found your mate? When? "This morning." He smiled at me. "Wow man after 1000 years you finally find her." I shook my head "Shut up man."

The bell rung and everybody rushed out. I noticed Dakota was taking her time so I decided to wait so I could talk to her.

Dakota's p.o.v
I was taking my time when I noticed Grayson was still in here. The teacher left so it was just me and him. "Hi?" I said bit come out more like a question. "Hey, I was wondering if u wanted to hang out some time?" He asked me. I don't know a lot about him but he seems nice. I thought about and decided to say "Yeah."
"Great I'll pick you up Friday and we can go to my house and watch a movie or something that sound good?"he asked me "Yeah that sounds great. I'll see you then." I told him and walked off to my car.

When I got home I went to my room and finished my homework which was math and english. It doesn't take me long to finish. Once I was done I went to take a shower. I washed my hair and all that other good stuff and got out. I dried my hairand checked the time, 9:30. I got in bed turned on my music and went to sleep.