Chapter 11

Taehyung pulled up to the staff parking lot of Sea World Seoul, causing Jungkook to give a 'are you kidding me right now?' look. The elder smiled innocently as he exited the vehicle, Jungkook rolling his eyes but followed the other out.

"Why are we here?" Jungkook questioned as he shut the door. Taehyung grabbed his hand and excitedly pulled him towards the entrance. "Yah! Isn't it closed today?"

"Not for us." Taehyung smiled slyly; dragging him into a familiar hole in the fence Jungkook recalled when he came the first time with Jin.

He pulled the younger through the empty park and towards the dolphin cove. The two entered the backroom after entering the password, that we was now able to remember thanks to a certain someone.

"Saranghaeyo." Taehyung spoke as he pressed the keypad to unlock the door. Jungkook mentally replied saranghae, scolding himself inside that it wasn't necessarily directed towards him but who cares. Just hearing those words escape from his hyungs mouth was enough to give him butterflies.

Once they were in, Taehyung released Jungkook's hand and grabbed a hand full of items. "What size are you?"

"Eh? For what?"

"Nevermind. I think I know!" The elder spoke as he dug through a bag.

"Hyung, what are we doing? Aren't we going to get in trouble?"

"Relax shark bait. My dad owns the place." Taehyung reassured as he grabbed life jackets.

"I don't like it when you call me that." Jungkook mumbled under his breath, but the other clearly heard it.

"Call you what?"

"Shark bait."

Taehyung sighed, as he lifted his hand to ruffle the younger male's hair. "Sorry."

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. "What are we even doing here?"

"I told you," The older smiled widely as he lifted the life jackets and extra swim shorts in his hands. "We're having our date."

Before the younger could question him, Taehyung shoved a few items into his arms and pushed him into a small closet. "Don't ask! Just get changed!" Taehyung called out from behind with excitement overtaking his voice.

Jungkook exited the closet in board shorts and life jacket strapped to him, blushing lightly at his revealed bare chest. Taehyung stood outside of the closet on his phone, already dressed. The younger let out a small cough, catching the older's attention.

Taehyung looked up from his device and smiled brightly. "Perfect size. You ready?"

"Can you tell me exactly what we're doing?" Jungkook crossed his arms again in frustration of not knowing the plans. Taehyung groaned and grabbed the younger's hand.

"Lets go!"

Jungkook allowed himself once again to be dragged by the older male around the cove and into the back where the dolphins were kept. Taehyung pulled him to a certain area to grab a bucket of fish and a whistle before heading to where the two dolphins.

Taehyung blew the whistle once, signaling the dolphins to the platform. He grinned and faced Jungkook. "Ready to go for a swim?"

The younger male's eyes widened. "Y-you mean w-with the dol-dolphins?"

"No Kookie. With the whales." He replied sarcastically. "Of course!"

"Isn't that a bad idea? What if we get hurt?"