Chapter 3: You don't know you.

After contemplating and thinking about the decision twice, I gave green signal to Sein to go on a date with him later that day. I just didn't want betrayal in love once again. But I was willing to give this relation a chance. I may not possibly fall in love with Sein but still we could remain friends if this thing didn't work out in the end.

I was planting my trust in the hands of Sein, now it was his decision to make or break my trust. I never got to know about my parents. I didn't even know if they were alive or dead. There was only one person whom I truly once belonged to and other people came in my life with him. They have shown me love and affection. When I lost him, I lost my everything with him except Ethan.

But I was sure that Samuel would have a special place in my heart forever. He was my first love and no one can replace him. I didn't know how would I react of I ever meet him in my life once again. I didn't know if I would fall in love once again. But I wanted to try, I wanted to try to know if my life still has some light left. I didn't want to cry forever over someone. I didn't want someone to rule my heart forever.

"What are you thinking about so deep?" Sein broke me out of my thoughts with his spanish accent. I was seated in the passenger seat of his car, with him being in driver's seat.

"Just guessing where are you going to take me." I answered him.

"That is for me to know and you to find out. Just keep guessing till we reach there, I bet you will not guess." he smirked with his blue eyes glistening.

"What if I guess right?" I asked quirking my right eyebrow.

"You'll get a pizza from me then." he shrugged nonchalantly. He's confident that I'll fail to guess where we were going. Crushing his little ego was my only concern right then.

After trillion guesses starting from Amusement parks to museums, I failed. I guessed all the common places like amusement parks, fancy restaurants, tiny cafes, even zoological park. I explained him a wonderful lunch plan in an isolated enchanting place near a lake surrounded by the land blooming with flowers. Even this kind of idea by me, failed. Now seriously, my plan was back-firing at me. He was crushing my ego and also capacity of thinking straight to the point.

"You are not planning to kill me, are you?" I asked him suspiciously narrowing my eyes at him.

"You should stop watching all the sappy stories of romance and investigation kind of channels." he retorted. I just pouted and waited for us to arrive at our destination.

After arriving at our"date place" I was dumbfounded. We were at a shopping centre and no girl could've guessed it to be her date. I was still staring at the shopping mall with a blank face, when Sein nudged me to follow him inside. A guy taking you to shop was similar to Hermione Granger not completing her assignments.

"This is outright cheating on your part. No girl could've guessed a shopping mall." I accused Sein pointing a finger at him for which he let out a hearty laugh making my anger raise to another level.

"Why the heck are you laughing moron?" I hissed in his ear by standing on my toes.

He simply turned to my direction causing my breath to be caught in my throat and said "They say 'always expect the unexpected'" and started walking away in the direction of clothing centre. He used his non-existent brain to ploy me.

Once in front of clothes, he spoke "Select a dress."

I just stood there in confusion in front of plethora number of dresses where Sein dragged me. He wants me to buy a dress for myself. In reality, I didn't know how to make decisions, to make right choices.

How will you know when someone always crushed your choices?

Ignoring the voice in my head, I just stood there not knowing what to do. Everything was looking good, everything was awesome but I couldn't differentiate the perfect one in them.