f o u r

* 1 month later *

Sierra Wilson

For the past month Shawn has always been there for me when Dillon hasn't been.

I can easily say that Shawn us my best friend.

We've been hanging out a lot and he's a really great guy.

My phone lit up: 1 new message from Shawn 🎤

Hey Sierra wanna come over and hang out, plz I'm lonely.

I replied with, sure i'll be over in 15 minutes.

I pressed send and turned off my phone.

I hopped in the car and began the drive to Shawn's house, Dillon doesn't know I've been hanging out with Shawn because Dillon is the type of guy that would kill a guy just for winking at me.

I pulled into Shawn's driveway and combed my fingers through my hair just to make sure I looked okay.

I stepped out if the car and knocked on the front door.

Within a few seconds Shawn appeared at the door with a smile on his face.

"Hey Sierra, come in" Shawn says opening the door wider gesturing me inside.

"So how's trouble in paradise?" Shawn smirks.

I sigh, and make myself comfy in the soft leather couch.

"Same old, same old" I sigh.

"Hey don't worry, things will get better with time" Shawn smiles, placing a gentle hand on my back.

"Yeah, I guess it will" I sigh looking at my feet.

I look up to find Shawn staring at me.

"Why are you starting at me" I blush, looking up to face Shawn.

"Because your beautiful" he replies.

"Shawn" I start, "No Sierra, don't deny it, you are."

I found myself getting lost, staring into his beautiful brown orbs, and soon I found myself leaning in, so was Shawn.

Our lips connected and we moved them perfectly in sync.

We pulled apart and stared into each others eyes.

"Shawn I....." I swallowed, playing with the end of my shirt.

"No Sierra I get it, that was wrong of me you have a boyfriend."

"No Shawn, I really liked that, is that bad?" I raised my head and bit my lip softly.

"Sierra, I really like you" Shawn confessed.

I smiled, my lips drawn together as I admires his facial features.

"Shawn, I don't know what to say, I really enjoyed that kiss but at the same time I still have Dillon, I'm sorry Shawn" I smile up weakly at him.

"Don't worry, we're fine."

"But just remember, I'm always here for you" he whispers, his hot breath trailing down my neck.

"I should get going now" I say, sending him a small smile.

"Where do you think your going?" shawn chucked, wrapping his arms tightly around my petite figure from behind.

"I'm going home" I chuckled, trying to squeeze out of his tight grip.

"Well why don't you stay the night, come on Sierra, keep me company, just for tonight" Shawn whined as he squeezed me tighter.

"Fine, just Dillon can't know I'm spending the night with you" I reason.

"Of course" he smiles, running his fingers through his fluffy brown hair.

* * *

I trailed behind Shawn up the stairs and followed him into the empty bedroom.

"Hey Shawn, what can I wear to bed" I asked, awkwardly biting my lip.

"Here you can wear this" he tosses me a large white v-neck and a pair of basketball shorts.

"Thanks" I smile at him, "I'm gonna go brush my teeth, you can change in here" Shawn leaves the room taking his pajamas with him.

A few minutes later I turn around and notice Shawn is back.

"You look cute in my clothes" Shawn smirks, leaning against the doorframe.

"Why thank you, I feel comfy in your clothes" I smirk and crawl under the warm covers of Shawn's bed.

A few moments later The bed dips and Shawn crawl in beside me.

I turn over to fall asleep and feel Shawn wrap his arm around me and kiss my cheek.

"Goodnight Sierra" Shawn's warm breath trails down my neck.

"Goodnight Shawn."

-

I love this book and yeah like I said sorry about all the time skips but I just don't wanna make this book 300 chapters lmao

It's gonna get interesting soon ((;

-Megan xx