Chapter 24

Remember when I said I was almost done with the story? I lied. I have about 15 more chapters .

I woke up on my side, facing Carson's bare tattoo covered back with his stuffed under a pillow. It took me a moment to realize I was naked, and when I moved to put clothes on my lower half screamed in pain confirming that I had indeed had sex with Carson. I took a quick shower, hoping to soothe the aching. I pulled on a pair on shorts and a long sleeves sweater before returning to my bedroom to find Carson still passed out in my bed. Cute.

I sat down on the bed, quickly switching on the tv. Was it going to be awkward? Was he going to want nothing to do with me now that he's gotten what he's wanted? I tried to remain calm as I distracted myself with television. Carson rolled over on the bed, opening his eyes to look at me. "Hey."

"Hey." I gave him a small grin, my stomach in knots.

"How do you feel?" He leaned in towards me, the blanket falling low in this waist in threat to reveal what I already knew was there.

"Sore." I admitted, leaning back on the bed. Carson positioned himself to where he partially hovered over me.

"Well just tell me when you feel better so I can make it sore all over again." He smirked evilly, causing my stomach to twist at his words. His kissed the side of my mouth, and then pulled back, grabbing his phone from his pants on the floor. "I have an hour till I need to be at the hotel, want to get breakfast?"

"Yeah, sounds good." Despite the fact that I wasn't actually hungry I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to spend time with Carson. I quickly pulled on some leggings and slipped into some moccasins. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and didn't bother with makeup.

We ended up at some brunch place I hadn't been to before. Our waitress seemed to find Carson extremely attractive, and decided to shamelessly flirt despite the fact that I was sitting there glaring at her.

"What can I get y'all today?" She said in her southern accent, more directed towards Carson.

"Two coffees, a farmhouse, and whatever she wants." He spoke without looking up at the girl. She turned to glare at me.

"I'll just share with him." I grinned at her, knowing she wouldn't mess with my food if it was also Carson's. She left to go put in our orders and Carson raised a brow at me.

"Not hungry?" He asked.

"Did you see the way she was looking at me? No way I'm going to give her the chance to spit in my food." I scoffed. She quickly came back with our coffee, which I eyed for spit, before turning back to Carson and twirling her hair.

"So there's actually this party by in the meat packing district, you should totally come." She leaned over ever so slightly in an attempt to show the little cleavage that she had.

"Uh, can you stop flirting with my boyfriend?" I interrupted rudely before Carson could even reply. I shot her a dirty look and she immediately stood straight.

"S-sorry I didn't-"

"Think I would say anything?" I challenged. She didn't say another word before suddenly rushing off.

"Getting a little protective over your boyfriend?" Carson teased and I suddenly realized that I had just called him my boyfriend. I blushed deeply.

"I-uh.." I felt caught off guard but then Carson chucked.

"It's okay, girlfriend." He smirked.

Our food finally arrived and I stole a few pieces off if Carson's plate before we decided to leave. He tossed a fifty on the table, which was way more than enough to cover the bill, and escorted me out. We walked, my hand wrapped around his arm as we returned to my building.

Carson smiled at me, leaning over and pressing a kiss to my lips. "I should get going."

"Okay." He kissed me once more, rougher than he had before and then released me and taking off in the other direction. I smiled to myself, turning to go inside my building. I got onto the lift, when suddenly someone else climbed on too. None other than Danny.

"Have you too been enjoying your time together?" He inquired sarcastically. "I saw you two leaving together this morning, I take it you're still letting him hit that?"

"Fuck off." Was all I said as I waited for the elevator to make it to my floor so I didn't have to suffer in his presence.

"Ouch, you use to be such a nice girl, Lucy. But I guess that's what happens when you hang out with trash like Carson Knightly."

"He's not trash." I scowled. "He's heir to the Knightly Corp."

"He use to be trash. And once you're trash, you're always trash." Danny smirked, trying to get under my skin.

The elevator dinged at his floor finally. "Well he's still the one I'm with at the end of the day."

"For now." Was all Danny said before he finally stepped off the elevator, leaving me alone. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed the one person I really needed to talk to.

"Hey Lily? Come over."