5

My eyes slowly opened and I frowned at the ceiling. I was mad at Kai, who had vanished. Why is he so complicated and why did he keep confusing me?

Letting out a loud breath, I climbed out of bed and redid my hair as I walked down to the kitchen. "Hello." Kai waved with his usual grin as if nothing happened the night before.

"Hi." I said, sitting down at the table with a confused look. Kai placed a plate of egg, bacon and beans in front of me. "Thanks."

Kai sat down opposite with his own food. "How are you?" He asked, as we began to eat.

I shrugged. "Fine, but what was the matter with you last night?"

"Oh." Kai said after a while. "I wanted to sleep with you again." He winked, eating a forkful of food and I rolled my eyes.

"You're so childish, Malachai." I grinned, eating a forkful of food in my mouth.

Kai rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Ri." Smiling at him, we both went back to our meals.

Once we had finished, I cleaned up everything while Kai washed and got dressed. When I washed, dried and put away all the dishes, I went upstairs to get myself washed.

I walked into my bathroom and hopped into the shower, washing my dirty hair. Singing along to myself, I switched off the shower.

"And something, something. I'm into to you." I wrapped the towel around my body, quickly scrubbed my teeth and left the bathroom still humming to myself.

I dried and moisturised my body before throwing on my undergarments and a pair of black socks.

I threw on a pair of black shorts and an oversized tee. I brushed my hair and left it down to dry naturally.

I left my bedroom and bumped into Kai on my way downstairs. He was wearing black shorts with a Batman T-shirt. I smiled at his adorable yet childish outfit.

"Your hair looks nice down." He complimented as we went downstairs again. I smiled and thanked him.

We both sat down on the sofa in the living room and I nudged his arm. "Nice shirt."

Kai looked down at his shirt and grinned. "Batman is awesome." He defended, I held up my hands.

"I like Batman calm down." I told him. He laughed and I rolled my eyes. I suddenly squealed out when Kai tickled my side.

"You're ticklish." He devilishly smiled.

I shook my head. "Don't you dare, Malachai." I warned, however he ignored me and carried on tickling me. "Kai!" I squealed out between giggles. "Stop, stop!"

He shook his head. "Say 'Kai is totally awesome'."

"Never." I replied but it only made him continued to tickle me, so much I fell on my back against the sofa with him straddling me.

"Say it."

"No."

"Say it."

"No."

"Alright then." Kai continued to tickle me, making sure my arms were trapped by his legs.

"Okay..okay...." I caved in. He stopped and I caught my breath. "Kai is totally awesome." I breathed out, wiping my eyes. "I hate you some times."

Kai grinned in victory and I shook my head at him. "You're cute, Ri."

I frowned. "I am not cute."

"Fine you're adorable." I rolled my eyes as he laughed staring at me. I noticed he was looking at my lips and not my eyes.

I hesitated on what to do. I chose to break the silence and tension. "We need to go shopping."